Reviews for A Song Incomplete
CindyKay chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Great story!
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
That was really great..
I mean I love a smutty one shot as much as the next gal but the build up really makes it even that much better..
Bravo! So well done :D
rivillie chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Wow. I love the notes and the way he talks to her. I loved this story! Great job!
libfulknot chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Super hot and super loving! More please? More practice too?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
That was worth the wait. I love that you made carol confident and daryl was far from the fumbling lover that still manages to be a perfect lover I see in a lot of stories. Nicely done!
TheRealSonia chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
I love how they are playful with each other. I soooooo enjoyed this story. That was great!
mary chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
More please!
Ravenesque2 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
That was MAGNIFICENT! Whoo boy! I love your way with words and the comfortable banter between them is beautiful. Just perfect.
Ravenesque2 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
This little fic was just PERFECT! Oh my God, the fanning is doing nothing to cool me down. I loved it so much!
TheRealSonia chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I like the playful side of Daryl. And you, my dear, are a tease, making us wait like that, from one chapter to the next. lol
Ravenesque2 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Good Lord, the hot flashes! That was one of the most awesome things I've ever read. racy and hot and truly romantic. Gorgeous!
Little Cinch chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Oh. My. God. You're killing me right now. NEED MOAR! NOWWW! :)
Ravenesque2 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
What an awesome, courageous lady Carol is. This conversation was vivid. I could really picture Daryl here, and how he'd be listening and trying to not freak out. Well done, lady!
Ravenesque2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Is it wrong that I'm smirking like crazy and trying hard not to laugh my head off. Go Carol! A girl needs to unload now and again!