Reviews for Graves
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
oh my...I am not sure what to say right now. I have read so many stories about fighting to the death and witnessing death in the dbz verse, but never one so utterly quiet and hopeless. This just has absolutely zero shread of hope! There is no point in living for her, and she can't even die quickly. It will just be very slow and very alone, ridden with griefly and knowing she is useless. I think what makes this even more disconcerting is the fact that it is Bulma. She is always too loud and too energetic, and deals with problems by yelling at someone and complaining. This is just such stark contrast to her usual situation. I am so in awe of this story. It is amazing in a gut-wrenching sort of way. Don't think I can bear to read it again, but I love it and it is beautiful.
PineApple-Hut chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
So sad! Poor Bulma and now back on earth Chichi is all alone...
fuertespedos10 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This aint dbz.
colasmoothie chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
FK I've been looking all over for this YIS

This is some awesome ass pessimistic piece
tito4barca chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Fell asleep half way,because it had nothing to do with the SKILLS IN TELLING WHAT THE READERS WANT IF YOU CANT KEEP THE MAIN POINT OF THE SERIES that you get 10 followers.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I feel sad... :( Poor Bulma
Yvonne chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I really loved that. Nothing like a dark depressing read to start your Christmas morning off with '
Sky Daybreak chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Wow, horrible and sad. Very glad Goku didn't lose on namek. The image of bulma sitting next to vegeta's grave is haunting. :-( poor Bulma! On a brighter note...Yay a dbz story! Please insert shameless plug for a TOL update here. :-D
InspiredDitto chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Bravo! Loved this one-shot. I'd have to say it's definitely the best Christmas gift ever so I hope ImaginaryInk understands that...even if you make her cry too!
nancy103 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was the first thing I read this morning and now I just feel like going back to bed and curl into a ball. It was bad enough that they all lost but then to have her find the body that belonged to the white glove, oh God, what a moment.
Amazingly written and a beautiful Christmas gift.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
OUCH! Seriously painful stuff! But that's definitely how Bulma would have felt. Great job describing a heartbreaking loss!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Why'd you do this to me? T_T

I honestly thought she'd find Vegeta gallivanting around Namek as lively as the majestic duck, not dead. Despite my growing hate for you and our little game of who hurts who more, I absolutely love this! It's so bittersweet! Bulma's emotions were frighteningly accurate, and as I read word for word, I felt the hopelessness and her dwindling will in trying to survive / stay alive.

And if I may, it would have been what Bulma had done in that chapter when she left Vegeta in the house while she was out finding her friends and burying them.

All in all, you did a better job than I did with FTS. I teared for this. I love and hate you so much right now.

You got your revenge.

You win.

FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Depressing as hell, Kimi. Depressing. Lol, on a bright note, it was your revenge. I'm afraid to ask what she told you about the story XD Anyways, well-written and effective. Nice job.