Reviews for Dreams and Memories
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Hook had hoped this would bring her back to him. Love True Love's Kiss for CaptainSwan! This was sweet.
Cintia chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I had tears the first time I read this (because I've read it more than once). Congratulations, you're a great author!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh, if only. I have this very sick feeling that they are going to drag out her memory loss ... and even the thought of her marrying some guy that she met in New York during that year? No way.
DancingDoula chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I really hope it goes this way when the season gets started up again. Good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Beautiful! thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
As a major lover of Captain Swan, this was a very fun read, and exactly how I should like to see Hook restore Emma's memories. Perhaps it would be drawn out longer, but essentially it would be in this manner.

Good form. Very good form.
Iluvdolphins chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awesome story! I think it would be awesome if this was how she did come to remember him again :) Even threw in the 3rd "As You Wish" in there-awesome :) Great job!

-Iluvdolphins-
Iricious chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I'm fine.. I really am! I hadn't goosebumps while reading this or tears in my eyes! No! :')
This is what I want! Emma 's memories to be trigered with a third "As you wish!"
Amazing fic!
daxx04 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Loved this, I suspect when OUAT returns Emma will have had dreams of Hook, not unlike Olivia dreaming of Peter in Fringe. She looked shocked to see him, like she recognized him from somewhere.
LachesisBenton chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
oooh... I hope it'll happen like this, but I fear it won't...
Thank you for this nice story :-)!
DivineDebris chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Yes! I'm adding this to my "fics to tide me over until March 9th" list. So good. :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Loved it!
ADVluv4life chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This is so well done, I love it!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Liked your way of the story!
AnadoraBlack chapter 1 . 12/18/2013