Reviews for Innocence Lost
saracsidle chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
It's really great how you showed her emotional side. When watching the show sometimes viewers forget that the cases also affect the detectives. You can expand on it but it works as just a short oneshot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
would make a great story if u do decide to expand it!
rindy713 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
good start! i vote for more. give it a try. as long as you focus on the emotions and relationships, the case doesn't have to be too complicated. you can do it!
leftyred chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Yay! New LOCI story! I hope you continue the story. Thanks for writing!
storiesbyAbby chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Like! Like! Like!
Awesome story! Every single line expressed the emotions that Alex felt!
Just one request, please keep writing more of such awesome stuff! :)
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is good, please expand.
Dee chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I like this very much. You convey a lot in very few words. I hope you decide to continue it! I can picture Eames at the scene, just as you've described her. I am wondering, though, whether she would be more likely to say, "I'm fine," or just to pretend that she hadn't heard him, at all, and go straight to her question, "Can you tell what was used . . ." Hard to say. I can't quite picture Goren letting on that he sees that she's upset - like he'd pretend not to notice out of respect for her (or in the first season, maybe not actually even notice, at all).
sell chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I wonder which of the two, if Goren or Eames is, the more emotional when the crime involves children ... More please.
Metisse chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I would love for you to expand on this. I miss your stories!