Reviews for In Some Corner
sasans chapter 15 . 3/12
This final chapter had a lot in it once again including so much love and openness between them. I love the memories she shared as did he. The crime scene ended relatively quickly with the promise that Kate and Rick would we together after a while at the loft. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
sasans chapter 14 . 2/26
Definitely showing their deep love and trust for on another in a very intimate way. I am so glad her phone did not interrupt such a special time for them. Very good chapter.
sasans chapter 13 . 2/24
Very good chapter once again. I am glad they are agreeing to talk things through going forward or at least try to. They are beginning a real relationship.
sasans chapter 12 . 2/17
Really good chapter once again. They had some really good conversations and honesty about all of the important things they need to know about each when they begin an intimate relationship. I am also glad Kate told him abut her therapy.
sasans chapter 11 . 2/16
Very good chapter. I would say there were no disappointments om either side, just pure pleasure.
sasans chapter 10 . 2/14
Really, really good chapter. So very sensual and loving.
sasans chapter 9 . 2/14
I am happy I can read the next chapter with not too much of a delay. I also hope they don't get called out in the middle of something. Very good chapter even with some hesitation on his part. I am happy he told he no matter what he would have forgiven her and come back to her.
sasans chapter 8 . 2/10
Very good chapter even if I thought they may have progressed a bit more smoothly. I am also a bit disappointed she is on-call now and they could be easily interrupted. This is not really a complaint because it is your story and I will just continue to read and find out what happens next and I expect enjoy it no matter what.
sasans chapter 7 . 2/10
Once again really, really, good chapter. I would have liked to hear what he said to her at the book signing. At the end I'm thinking there is another beg step being taken into their relationship.
sasans chapter 6 . 2/9
Such a very good chapter once again. They are finally committed to each other and this relationship going forward. They may have some problems to work out but no matter what they will do it together.
sasans chapter 5 . 2/8
This turned into a really tough chapter. I'm sure he still loves her but maybe wishes at the moment he doesn't. Did he not realize how much she loves him in return until she just said it out loud at the end of the chapter? Does he still think that because she lied to him about his declaration in the cemetery that was the way she still felt? I guess I will hopefully find out next chapter.
sasans chapter 4 . 2/8
Really good chapter once again. The letter she wrote to him but never sent showed just how much he means to her but she was too afraid, too weak to sent it. Now he realizes what he means to her and is kicking himself for not knowing sooner. I really hope to morning is better. I am glad they are finally able sleep touching each other.
sasans chapter 3 . 2/7
Oh my word this is so amazing. If this box doesn't make him realize just how much she cares about him nothing will. The words in her journal were so eye opening and raw. I can't wait until I have the time to read more of this story.
sasans chapter 2 . 2/7
Really good chapter but the undertones are still quite difficult for them. I wonder what she has in the box she wants him to see?
sasans chapter 1 . 2/7
Not surprising but a very difficult chapter. I hope he continues to follow her and does not go back inside even if I think the bartender may throw him out for his own good. I do realize he is justified in his anger and confusion.
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »