Reviews for In Some Corner
Dana Keylits chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Gah! That letter! You're killing me, and how sweet was their talk (albeit a bit heartbreaking)? I'm loving how you're unfurling this story Liv, such gooey feels!

Dana Keylits chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Oh, wow, that was perfect! The box spoke for her, and so many wonderful things, such a revelation for him. Brilliant, Liv. And, that ending...with Beckett standing there? Just glad I'm able to move right on to the next chapter. Heheh. Awesome job!

Dana Keylits chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
What's in the box? Gah. Another great chapter. Loved it!

41319always41319 chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Nothing like hashing out the awkward details of a new aspect of a relationship.
robyn chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
LOVED this so much.
You capture the 2 of them so well. I can actually visualise the whole scenario.
Love reading all of your FIC's. PLEASE keep them coming.
It really brightens my day.
Can't wait for then next one.
From a castle fan in Australia...
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I like to see Kate fighting for what she wants! Castle is working really hard to try not to give in, and I can't blame him.
Maria chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
This is a great story and soooooooo well written. I love it!
spottedpony chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
Liv, I've been waiting several days to post in hopes of finding the right words to say how much I have enjoyed your story. I will miss it. I thought you handled the struggle of honestly communicating with someone you love so well. It's not always easy (especially for me). I have benefited from this story. Thank you for sharing. Bravo!
Lisa
Dmarx chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I got a bit behind on my fic reading at some point and somehow this final chapter got lost in my inbox. Better late than never, right?

I really never tire of reading post 47 Seconds fics - there are just so many takes on it. I love how in this one you've taken the angst and turned it into conversation. Angry conversation at first, but it was completely justified and at least it got them to communicate in the end. I sense a bumpy road ahead if this fic were to continue but I like that it ends here with at least the immediate issues taken care of.

And loved the ending :)

Diana
Terry chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
Wonderful, deep and fun at the same time. True Dramedy. Thank you
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
Really well written and true to the characters.
rubbert chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Wow! Sincerely, congratulations for this story.
Is wonderful read it and feel the conection between both of them and how they fix this thing that they had, in a different way of the tv show and in that moment, 47 second.
And I loved it the story about the tree, it was so sweet and sad at the same time but I loved ot.
I loved too the moment on the roof, and the moment with Espo, Ryan and Lanie (that was so funny). Well... actually I think I loved the entire fic xD
In addition, I learned some new words in english with your fic too haha. So, thanks & congrats! It was a pleasure read it ;)
Terry chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
So enjoying this. I liked the dialogue when they discussed the safe sex issue and the fact they were able to feel secure and trust to be natural with each other.
Terry chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Your story is fascinating, riveting and true to character. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you.
soulsinstarlight chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Finally got a chance to read this last chapter and *sigh* I'm left with a goofy lovesick grin on my face and tingles all over my body. This story was so beautifully told from beginning to end. I love that it only covered a few days and allowed for all the dialogue and intimacy to really stretch it out and be so in depth. Definitely going down as one of my favorites! Thank you!
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »