Reviews for In Some Corner
Castle4Eva chapter 10 . 9/13/2019
I for one always have trouble reviewing a chapter like this. What does one say? Great description of an orgasm? I really could never go into detail about my thoughts, but suffice to say it was an excellent chapter.
Castle4Eva chapter 9 . 9/13/2019
love the strip tease, love hesitant Castle. The journal was such a terrific vehicle for telling Castle beyond any doubt that Kate wished he was with her that summer. If she just told him that was the case he would always wonder if she was just rewriting the past. Oh, and everyone needs a bomb buddy.
Castle4Eva chapter 8 . 9/13/2019
best Beckett line "And you want to take a nap? Really?" Gates moving up their timeline all of a sudden makes things a little more urgent. on to the bath...
Castle4Eva chapter 7 . 9/13/2019
Breakfast in bed while reading the paper. I see them doing that for years. Eventually with little ones piled in the bed with them.

two other favorite scenes - Kate telling about attending one of Castle's book signings, and her coming clean about Memorial Day. Making up for lost time, starting now, seems like a good plan.
Castle4Eva chapter 6 . 9/13/2019
Ryan the cock-blocker. A common occurrence for these two. one of my favorite what if? scenarios. What if Ryan hadn't interrupted? But that's a different story. This one is awesome just as it is. I think what I like the most about it is how steady and caring Kate is. Typically she's the emotional mess. Or both of them. Best quote of the chapter "We were never not something, Rick."
Castle4Eva chapter 5 . 9/13/2019
love Castle's internal debate when he wakes up and has to pee. relaxing in bed on a Saturday morning - terrific idea - they have to start somewhere indeed.
Castle4Eva chapter 4 . 9/13/2019
love the letter. love that Kate is being so calm and supportive and persistent. love that she invites him to share her bed.
Castle4Eva chapter 3 . 9/13/2019
love the box of photos and mementos
Castle4Eva chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
love
Castle4Eva chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
I remember why I enjoyed this story so much. I love that Kate is taking charge here, pulling a reluctant Castle slowly into her reality and out of his alcohol-laced misery. You do slow better than anyone. I look forward to the chapters to come, seeing Kate's patience and understanding, while getting a clear view of what her life was like during her recovery. I am not sure I can come up with something profound to say for every chapter, but suffice to say if I had read this while you were writing it, I would have been begging for the next installment at the end of every chapter.
DiPesto chapter 15 . 8/13/2019
Saw one of your posts on Twitter with a link to a new story you had written for my favourite couple. I had forgotten how much I loved your writing. You write them both beautifully and their characters just dance off the page to me.

I had to read your other stories again and I came upon this one. Read it all in one sitting. Loved it. How romantic and at the same time so very vulnerable. Just lovely. The M chapters are hot! Bloody Brilliant the way you describe them making love. Just wow.

So now I’m going to dive in and read all your stories and once again enjoy the trials and tribulations of Castle and Beckett as only you can write them. Which you do very well. Thank you for your time and your gift of writing. You really bring these characters to life for me.
Jbug47 chapter 15 . 2/11/2019
Love this story! You are a very good writer!
CKL chapter 15 . 12/4/2018
Fabulous! This story is one of my favorites! Thank you.
mattywilkss chapter 2 . 11/21/2018
so far im not impressed. this chapter was a shitload of filler and false starts.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/23/2018
love your writing, always captures the emotions of the characters so well
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »