Reviews for In Some Corner
pherman015 chapter 15 . 6/2/2018
Omg, so good, I know I'm late to the party, but I could so see this on the show, even if it might be hard to articulate to the screen, but this story is so them. Don't ever stop writing the M chapters, I as I suspect a lot of people read it all first before reviewing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
Love this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/28/2018
Rereading this story. Absolutely love it.
beachcat71 chapter 15 . 6/5/2017
Just found this story and it is truly amazing! One of the best stories I've read. Awesome job!
CKL chapter 15 . 6/2/2017
Couldn't wait to read eay new chapter!
PAM H chapter 15 . 3/23/2017
WHAT A GREAT STORY AND YOU'RE A GTREAT AUTHOR. THANK YOU SO MUCH !
PAM H chapter 12 . 3/20/2017
GREAT STORY !
PAM H chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
THIS IS GREAT !
CKL chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
One of my favorites!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
I have no idea if you will get this note given you wrote this story long ago, but I had to let you know that I just stumbled upon it now and absolutely loved it. Binge read all 15 wonderful chapters. Thank you so much for this lovely adventure! You have a gift.

I sooo miss seeing these loveable characters light up my television screen each week...
NCClark chapter 15 . 11/5/2016
I really loved this story! Did not want to put it down. Thank you!
vjlee chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Their conversation has a nice natural angsty Caskett feel to it, easy and believable, so temperate.
vjlee chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
"doing a celibate version of the walk of shame" what an apt melancholy object of irony.

Self-pity is exhausting, nothing to do but wallow through it and get on with life, but it is a valid part of grieving, sometimes one can only endure.
vjlee chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Making amends and being friends, when will being lovers begin? Both Castle and Kate having control and trust issues and they are certainly not in sync, at least not yet.
lauhall chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
As you can see, I've been reading all your fanfics, since I keep commenting in all of them, and I know I sound like a broken record, but damn, I love all your fics, you are doing a great job, congrats
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »