Reviews for Breakaway
monkey chapter 17 . 3/5
i really enjoyed this story. They mini chapter was very cute and the general interactions between the two of them were well done.

I hope that eventually they find the people etc...

Thank you for the enjoyable read. hope life is going well for you!
saintfudge chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
Thanks for sharing ...enjoyed ..have fun
Shy40 chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
I love this story! Please please please continue it soon! I hope all is going well for you!
Shy40 chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
Ahhh this story is LOVELY! Can't wait to see where you take these characters!
Doe Q chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
I truly look forward to you continuing this fic when you can. You are a wonderful writer... great storytelling.
slayathon chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
I binged this story and I love it so much please write more
KelseyNicole08 chapter 17 . 3/16/2015
I love this story! It's beautiful and I'm sad to hear this but I totally understand! Take care of yourself and your real life. We will be here when you return! You are an amazing writer. :) I can't wait to see what else you have done and can't wait for your return!

Lots of love and good luck!

Kelsey
MamaDCB chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
I will look forward to when you can return! Take care.
An Amber Pen chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
Hey, real life takes priority, and waiting until you've got extra chapters is a good plan. Keep writing!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
I loved this chapter
ignatz chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
I just caught up in this story and I do hope you continue, as it is one of my favorites. Agree with you on all points about Beth's storyline in first half of season and the MSF travesty. Happy to just enjoy my couple in permanent AU land, though I still have periods of grief.
blondesrockthis chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
I agree with your author notes! Coda was just all sorts of...wrong. Badly timed, badly written, and badly executed. Maybe it was supposed to be that way? I dunno, but I love your story. It feels real and genuine as to how the characters would really act. Please finish the story and thanks for writing it. ;-)
Reignashii chapter 16 . 1/1/2015
Awesome story I like it, beth dying depresses me all that work to get stronger and she's just offed that way so much potential wasted
An Amber Pen chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
As much as I hate the fact that they killed off Beth, that is the very nature of the show. It pushes you to your breaking point and beyond to show what you can take and whether or not you can come back from what brings you down. The beauty of humanity lies in its resiliency and ability to hope. Beth was the most human of the group. She embodied faith and hope, but now the group has to find it in themselves to keep going forward. We'll just have to take it one episode at a time and see what happens. Anyways, awesome chapter! Keep writing!
stacey.coonan chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Everything you said at the end of this chapter I agree with! That finale made no sense and was poorly executed. I am still fluctuating between the stages nearly a month later. Bitter, angry, sad, mad, confused, perplexed, enraged, etc.
I however am done with the show. This season (not just the finale) proved to me that this show is only going downhill based on how it was written and the characters that were prominent. The story lines were choppy and time was wasted. None of it made sense. However the "tainted meat" was good and that was basically ripped right out of the comics!