Reviews for Breakaway
slayathon chapter 17 . 3/18
I binged this story and I love it so much please write more
KelseyNicole08 chapter 17 . 3/16
I love this story! It's beautiful and I'm sad to hear this but I totally understand! Take care of yourself and your real life. We will be here when you return! You are an amazing writer. :) I can't wait to see what else you have done and can't wait for your return!

Lots of love and good luck!

Kelsey
MamaDCB chapter 17 . 3/15
I will look forward to when you can return! Take care.
An Amber Pen chapter 17 . 3/13
Hey, real life takes priority, and waiting until you've got extra chapters is a good plan. Keep writing!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 17 . 3/13
I loved this chapter
ignatz chapter 16 . 3/9
I just caught up in this story and I do hope you continue, as it is one of my favorites. Agree with you on all points about Beth's storyline in first half of season and the MSF travesty. Happy to just enjoy my couple in permanent AU land, though I still have periods of grief.
blondesrockthis chapter 16 . 1/2
I agree with your author notes! Coda was just all sorts of...wrong. Badly timed, badly written, and badly executed. Maybe it was supposed to be that way? I dunno, but I love your story. It feels real and genuine as to how the characters would really act. Please finish the story and thanks for writing it. ;-)
Reignashii chapter 16 . 1/1
Awesome story I like it, beth dying depresses me all that work to get stronger and she's just offed that way so much potential wasted
An Amber Pen chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
As much as I hate the fact that they killed off Beth, that is the very nature of the show. It pushes you to your breaking point and beyond to show what you can take and whether or not you can come back from what brings you down. The beauty of humanity lies in its resiliency and ability to hope. Beth was the most human of the group. She embodied faith and hope, but now the group has to find it in themselves to keep going forward. We'll just have to take it one episode at a time and see what happens. Anyways, awesome chapter! Keep writing!
stacey.coonan chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Everything you said at the end of this chapter I agree with! That finale made no sense and was poorly executed. I am still fluctuating between the stages nearly a month later. Bitter, angry, sad, mad, confused, perplexed, enraged, etc.
I however am done with the show. This season (not just the finale) proved to me that this show is only going downhill based on how it was written and the characters that were prominent. The story lines were choppy and time was wasted. None of it made sense. However the "tainted meat" was good and that was basically ripped right out of the comics!
COotD - otherwise inactive chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Responding to your AN - I agree with everything you said and add my 2 cents - so what was the point of Beth's growth and evolution? the MSF negated everything that she'd been through and accomplished in the last two season. Are we supposed to believe she was suicidal? Or really stupid enough to believe it wouldn't result in a gun battle? Plus we've seen her stab many walkers, so she just manages to miss the one time it matters most?

Looking at the real life aspect, at one of the comic conventions, they were talking about all the big plans coming up and one of the creators hinted that had huge plans for Beth, not the MSF but actual further travels for her. Then a few weeks later they hand Emily Kinney the script and say oh by the way you're fired. She had no warning at all that this was coming. No one did, that's why it seems to have hit Norman Reedus so hard. It came across as impulsive, sloppy writing, as though they sat around trying to decide what shocking thing they could do and somebody said hey let's kill Beth. It felt like it was written by someone who'd never even watched the show and didn't know a thing about these characters.

Obviously I'm not over it yet either.
foreverwishing chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Great chapter. Poor, poor Daryl, in both the story and the show.
blesdirishangel chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I agree with your rant! And I love your story! Keep it up!
scully578 chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I agree fully with all your assessment of the msf. I was not only mourning Beth but the well written show I loved. I have fallen into team delusional's theories (based on many clues and easter eggs) that Beth will return and if she does it will mean the writers actually were planning things carefully and they haven't lost their touch. If she doesn't return I may be done too... except for good fan fiction like yours!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Beth's death was awful and pointless.