Reviews for Waiting For My New Life To Begin
arrowflash chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I love it. Plaes update.
Hello chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Please make it long like lightning strike I beg of u it's sooooo good
Epic epic epic chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Dud bloody genius I've read all ur stories and they r all amazing and this is no different I love it. But I have a request plz update quicker i kno it's prob hard but I just can't wait it's soooo good
Zatanna Carrile chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Yay! i feel bad for Artemis though cause she should be totally embarrassed after that one. It was funny as always and i can't wait to see the next chapter. Please have some more kick butt scenes with KF and Artemis fighting crime? Or Artemis and Zatanna? Or Zatanna and Nightwing? I don't know something butt kick-ish, you know?
Anyway, loved the chapter and update soon!
monzepelmoon chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
LOL I love this chapter, and the fact that Wally and Dick both trolled Artemis...Classic!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Oh, that was great! I loved the way he explained who Wally was-after she went on an uncontrollable rant about him! That was gold! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alaska.AL chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I love this chapter. You should update again soon!
arrowflash chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
That must be werid. So I would be angry/flattered/happy/annoyed/and surprised if a guy like Wally said that to the guy I was eating with for business with and left. But I think I would laugh at the end. So please update soon.
Geist1321 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Great job of Wally's intro. I think this is a great twist on the love/hate relationship for those two. Looking forward to chapter 4.
Awsomaniatica chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Wally just doesn't budge. I feel really bad for Artemis, especially at the very end. XP
Mark in orlando chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Hey , this story is really good Geekdad , no surprise there . But I'm just now reading it for the first time . You seem to know alot about business it really adds depth and realism to the story . Or you fake it really well , lol either way it works here . I'm looking forward to reading more of this story . And on a side note , I really like them working together here , and the whole team using their skill sets to run a company together in your other story Shattered Mirrors was a great story idea . Please keep up the great work and update soon . I will definitely be following this awesome story .
monzepelmoon chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
LOL as usual that was an awesome way to introduce her to Dick and Zee. Can't wait to see how she takes it when they bring her into the other part of their business.
HelenaWayne10 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I love this! Awesome awesome awesome! Can't wait for you to update!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I'm hooked.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is really really good. I love the depth and detail. More please!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »