Reviews for Waiting For My New Life To Begin
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
Like your description of Artemis' motivations
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
Oh, nice touch with how Artemis dealt with the rapists in the previous chapter, minus that minor mistake
LOL that yes Wally believes in his own charm, but really make him a much nicer and interesting guy at the end.
Like the idea that this is not just them becoming heroes later in life, but that they have already been heroes for a while
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
LOL for Wally's policy on combustible chemicals. And yes, very bad at getting the message
Also, I like this adaption.
Angryhenry chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Lol
Angryhenry chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
She thinks she is screwed because she hates her bosses bff
HelenaWayne10 chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Nice quoting the show at the end there! I like it! What a great story! Fantastic job!
ForeverA90'sKid chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Oh my god, I hope you're okay! The kidney stones alone are worrisome and I've heard that they're super painful. I hope all went well with the open heart surgery too, that's a lot to take on in the span of a few months. I'm amazed that you even got around to updating with all that going on. Of course, I'm appreciative and all, but, as I said before, don't stress too much over this. You might want to take it a little easy after all of that.

And the updates-both of them- were great! Lord got what was coming to him and then some! I'm actually really really pleased with the way you closed the story, it makes his 'just desserts' that much sweeter because it gave him a taste of his own medicine. Though I am surprised to see him still alive-shouldn't the complete shutdown of his immune system have him at least bedridden and hooked up to machines? Either way, I love that you utilized Megan's mind control to make him fess up and then have him unable to take it back afterwards. It was justly.

Plus, the spitfire ending was pretty funny. It ended on a great note, in my opinion. Everything seems to have worked out in the end and I always get a kick out of reading their playful banter. Nice work with the dialogue, it seems like you have a firm grip on both that and the expository portion of the story. It's a real treat in the end and I wish you luck with your rewrite of your previous story! :)
Jimmy Patricks chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Very well written GD! I loved this story because Spitfire was easily my favourite ship, and you seriously didn't disappoint with this. Sorry to say I haven't been keeping up with this for the last 9 months, (I just read it all today), but thanks so much for writing this :) good luck with your other fanfics!
Robert Seymour chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Just read all the chapters up to 12 and wow, this is seriously a brilliant read! You seem to really understand the characters in depth and I could potentially see this story as a future point in the YJ canon :) Keep up the good work!
AstoriaRedfern chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Thank you so much. This was so beautiful. I'll love it forever!
Awsomaniatica chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
This was a nice little wrap up and a bit of a twist. With the confession part, I wondered if they gave him truth serum and then some until it made sense. Love the ending and can't wait for the next!
monzepelmoon chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Awesome end to yet another well written story. just to point out a few errors I noticed...you put We'll in some places where Well would have been what you probably meant. Also I love that last bit that made a nod to the show!

Moon-chan
Anon chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Oh man. I just LOVED this. And that ending was fantastic.
Zatanna Carrile chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Yay! You finished it! I'm so happy, and it was such a perfect ending as well! You didn't shoot Wally (well, not exactly)...
coconut5639 chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Hope you are feeling better from the medical procedures you mentioned in the previous chapter's AN. Clearly it didn't affect your writing style nor your ability to create tension-filled scenarios.

Great ending for this story! Quite a fitting end for the plot line that you laid out and wrapped it up in a figurative bow with this chapter. Good luck with your next projects!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »