Reviews for Waiting For My New Life To Begin
Beti chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Im in love with this story!

With it all the way :D
Vang chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
I have liked all your stories to date. Your stories are deeper and have much better plot than a lot of others i've read. Would love to read more from you. The Long Road To Redemption was great in my honest opinion, but would love to see what you plan to do with it. Would have loved to see what happened in you story that you stopped after They will never forgive us. Thanks for the great stories and keep up the great works!
Classic Cowboy chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Been behind on this so I'm glad I caught up by the end. hate to hear you're giving it up, but glad to hear you got another story left in the tank. hopefully as you dish it out maybe another will show up in there with it ;)

As always you always know exactly how to make the characters really jump off the page, especially Artemis and Wally, and you especially made Maxwell Lord an excellent villain.

Great work on this, and if I haven't got it already it's going in my favs.

Good job my friend!
Awsomaniatica chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Artemis make the right decision please!
And no worries about delay. It's fun to be left dangling on the edge (figuratively of course). You can come up with so many possibilities of what will happen as you wait. Nightwing could show up in a jet pack fueled by shaken carbonated drinks and a giant bag of Wally's favorite snack for all we know... Forgive me, I'm very tired. XP
Again, don't worry about updating too quickly. Focus on making sure you're up and going again. The story can wait a little while longer if needed. :-)
Fallingflames chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Please update soon the cliff hangers killin me!
Animals9990 chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I absolutely love the story. Even though I hate cliffies. But I'm willing to forgive you after all you've been through. I hope you get better. :)
monzepelmoon chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Artemis do something drastic...that doesn't involve the arrows!
PavLuvsPercyJackson chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
NO! YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! Ugh! Wally NO!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE update soon!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Regardless of the sequence in which you submit new chapters, you'll always be one of my favourite authors on this site. No questions asked. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Copycxt chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Keeeeeppppp writttiiiiinnnnnggggg
Zatanna Carrile chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
NOOOOO! You can't shoot Wally! You can't! It's not right! Please! Make it a stun arrow or something.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Let Wally do it, let him kill Max, I want to see the hero kill for once, im bored of all the stories, where they stop the kill before it happen and talk and confess that was wrong... etc.
I wanna see something bold! I want Wally to kill him !
I love this story, and it is great, keep going.
watergirl1234 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next! I hope you update soon!
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
WHAT?! Continue!
melbell21 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Really you are going to leave a cliff hanger ? Please kept updating
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »