Reviews for The Fool's Sky
kewllewk chapter 1 . 8/28
That was entirely too rushed, and I'm not sure I'm okay with your characterization of Minato. Still, it's a fun idea, so it won't stop me quite yet.
mastermeekie chapter 12 . 6/5
Love the story, but i re-read it after not touching it for a couple months and I noticed one thing missing: kawaii waifu Laura. Where did she go after agreeing to give Ichika some space?
Raziel Yuki chapter 4 . 5/12
Raziel Yuki chapter 2 . 5/12
XD the I.S. battle ending is hilarious XD
Raziel Yuki chapter 1 . 5/12
...well shit another tabane poor world XD
Cormin12 chapter 3 . 4/27
This line is so confusing Seeing Minato's utterly confused face, Minato takes pity. What?
ThousandMastery chapter 3 . 4/27
This chapter killed my sides! xD 2 idiots indeed!
Insta-fav! You need more fans!
RedBurningDragon chapter 12 . 4/3
Great chapter
So Charlotte is going to be more tomboyish in this fic interesting kinda forgot she was still keeping it a secret
He'd sell and I'd buy it'd be a good fight
P.S. RIP Pyrrha wish she didnt die poor Juane
Eurigos chapter 12 . 4/2
Hmm how interesting, if that M that was at the end or someone else
KadoyaOkami chapter 12 . 4/2
...Um, not to nitpick or anything, but is Minato ever going to get a chance to show his Personas off?

And maybe help Ichika out, too, I mean seriously, the Dumb Harem Hero thing was already old way before Stratos, maybe you could just whack it into something new?
Guest09 chapter 12 . 4/2
Oh wow that one guy in the beginning just drowned... in front of Minato... I'd like to say that's ooc, but your version really is very OOc so it's cool. For constructive criticism... uh... eh...Don't nerf Minato? I don't know, I got nothing.
Mr. Haziq chapter 12 . 4/2
I'm interested in knowing what Pyrrha was like younger. Sounds like a hoot!
JMK2 chapter 11 . 3/11
Please come back to this. It is awesome!
Update please
Im a guest chapter 1 . 2/24
...My god if she was a mom, there would no need for Nyx...she end the world by that logic..
Though I have to admit Minato is too outgoing, he is kinda the blank slate/idgaf I am minato sk my d kind of guy. Emotionless to say