Reviews for The Fool's Sky
this is not minato... this is like those shitty naruto fics wherr you can just replace the name of the character with your name and it wouldnt even fucking matter...
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 11 . 5/19
A decidedly entertaining take on Infinite Stratos and a fun handling of characters.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 12 . 5/16
What a delightful take on a crossover, the character interactions and shenanigans are to die for.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 5/11
This is both decidedly hilarious and quite entertaining.
Lashamore chapter 12 . 4/8
The story is really confusing. It feels like a stand alone story of INfinite Stratos, instead of a cross over. Few typos, nothing too major. Though, It feels rather rushed with the pacing. Some more emotional building of the characters would be nice.
LightnigJack chapter 11 . 2/9
Ha! yes Minato ! laugh at their pain!
LightnigJack chapter 1 . 2/8
ok that last bit was pretty cool
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 2/7
10 terabytes of space on a tiny ass mp3? Well shit. Welcome to the future.
kewllewk chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
That was entirely too rushed, and I'm not sure I'm okay with your characterization of Minato. Still, it's a fun idea, so it won't stop me quite yet.
mastermeekie chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
Love the story, but i re-read it after not touching it for a couple months and I noticed one thing missing: kawaii waifu Laura. Where did she go after agreeing to give Ichika some space?
Sion Valen chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
XD OHH GOD XDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXD ahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Sion Valen chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
XD the I.S. battle ending is hilarious XD
Sion Valen chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
...well shit another tabane poor world XD
Cormin12 chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
This line is so confusing Seeing Minato's utterly confused face, Minato takes pity. What?
ThousandMastery chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
This chapter killed my sides! xD 2 idiots indeed!
Insta-fav! You need more fans!