Reviews for Between Then and Now
lola74 chapter 12 . 3/1
Please continue this story.. I love it..
Spawn chapter 12 . 1/17
Sorry, got caught off.

I laughed out loud at Edward thinking he was pining for his sister. Glad that Esme cleared that confusion up. You have to feel bad for Bella that her cousin keep ditching her and throwing her under the bus. Rose needs to work on the fight part of her fight or flight reflex.

I thought this was a great story. I hope when all of your family issues settle down, or your muse returns, that you continue it. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 12 . 1/17
I really enjoyed this story. Bella is a hoot and I love her inner monologues. I felt bad for Rose, learning that the man she thought was her father wasn't, and then fearing rejection by her biological father and his family.

I adore Esme in this. She's caring and down to earth, even when she could be anger and vengeful about Rose's existence. I love Rosalie and Bella's relationship, as well as that of the girls' with their parents, and familial connections.

Emmett and his family are adorable. Jasper's a little ass, but I appreciate his twisted sense of humor. I laughed out loud at
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
WELL NOW HE LEARNED BELLA IS NOT HIS SISTE,NNOW HHE'S THINKING OF HER AS HIS FUTURE WIFE WELL LETS HOPE SO[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
HA EDWARD THINKS BELLA IS HIS SISTER GOD I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIS FACE WHEN HE FINDS OUT SHE IS NOT HA HA
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
CALM DOWN AND DONT BE SO UPSET THINGS WILL TURN OUT JUST FINE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
SO EMMETT IS ALL HOT FOR ROSE IS IT ROSE WDWARD IS HOT FOR OR BELLAA?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
WO WHO PISSED YOU OFF, NEVER SAID I DIDNT LIKED IT IN FACT I DO LIKE IT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
OK DNA TESTING DONE TOMORROW AND WONDER IF SHE KNOWS WHO OWNS EAC TEC
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO TH PICTURE DID EDWARD TAKE OLD IS EDWARD AND JASPER WELL HOW OLD ARE ALL OF THEM? EDWARD CANT BE BUT MONTHS OLDER THAN ROSE RIGHT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
GLAD TO HEAR YOUR MOMS DOING FINE AND THE STRY IS GREAT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
WELL BELLA MADE A WHOLE LOT OF SENCE SO HOPE THEY GET SOME SLEEP.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
WILL BELLA TELL CARLISLE THE TRUTH GOD I HOPE SO, BUT DONT WANT IT TO RUIN THEIR MARRIAGE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
OK THEY HAVE EVERYTHING LETS HOPE EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED AND THEY DOONT GET THROWED IN JAIL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I SAID A PRAYER FOR YOUR FAMOLY I SURE HOPE IT WORKS AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR STORY.