Reviews for aphrodisiac
BronBoop chapter 1 . 8/6
HOT DAMN. I've read this like thrice in the past two days, and I'll probably keep reading it until SuiKa is canon. I LOVE IT!

I hope you write more about Suigetsu and Karin in the future. There's just not enough love for these two 3
Lovely take on these two!
grotesqueries chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
lllLESSSS oh my god? i forgot you even wrote this and i lovelovelovelove it. i mean i love your writing in general but i've got a soft spot for suika and you're scratching it with this. like... karin holding the scroll and suigetsu asking her to come along and them building a life and talking about this brother. like excuse me for a moment. i need to breathe. omg.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Lovely. :)
ZJeM chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Do you even realize how unbelievably perfect this one is? Are you even aware just how many feels this one made me have?
Amazing. Just gorgeous, I don't even know how you write such kickass stories.
It was badass, it was sweet, it was sexy, it was everything I'd want Suika to be.
Absolutely mind-blowing.
YungHime chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I loved these!
Clementive chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I loved it :) You did a wonderful job in developing their character and relationship. Keep up the good work! :)
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Well written. Great 3 dimensional exploration of Karin's character and her dynamic with Suigetsu.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
WHY THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED OMG. LES THIS IS SUCH GOLD. SUCH PURE FUCKING GOLD. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. RAHHHHHHHH!
Silverlight10243 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Ohhh the Suika feels!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Excellent.
thatonekarinfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
/i can't do this
so perfect
i can't Les, you don't even
i can't do this/

you perfect human being-author-suika writer you
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This fits the couple perfectly
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Review spree because I am an asshole and I take too long
goddamit keep it up les this is so good it actually hurts to read

I love suika as much as my other otps and their relationsihp is so adsjflkadf...no words *_*

me loves
that's all.
rxs
ZayIsStillSparkleStars chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
SuiKa is just so awesome. You just nail it easily. IMMA LITTLE PISSED FOR THE LATE UPDATES BUT WHATEVER.