Reviews for aphrodisiac
grotesqueries chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
lllLESSSS oh my god? i forgot you even wrote this and i lovelovelovelove it. i mean i love your writing in general but i've got a soft spot for suika and you're scratching it with this. like... karin holding the scroll and suigetsu asking her to come along and them building a life and talking about this brother. like excuse me for a moment. i need to breathe. omg.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Lovely. :)
ZJeM chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Do you even realize how unbelievably perfect this one is? Are you even aware just how many feels this one made me have?
Amazing. Just gorgeous, I don't even know how you write such kickass stories.
It was badass, it was sweet, it was sexy, it was everything I'd want Suika to be.
Absolutely mind-blowing.
YungHime chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I loved these!
Clementive chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I loved it :) You did a wonderful job in developing their character and relationship. Keep up the good work! :)
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Well written. Great 3 dimensional exploration of Karin's character and her dynamic with Suigetsu.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
WHY THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED OMG. LES THIS IS SUCH GOLD. SUCH PURE FUCKING GOLD. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. RAHHHHHHHH!
Silverlight10243 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Ohhh the Suika feels!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Excellent.
thatonekarinfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
/i can't do this
so perfect
i can't Les, you don't even
i can't do this/

you perfect human being-author-suika writer you
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This fits the couple perfectly
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Review spree because I am an asshole and I take too long
goddamit keep it up les this is so good it actually hurts to read

I love suika as much as my other otps and their relationsihp is so adsjflkadf...no words *_*

me loves
that's all.
rxs
ZayIsStillSparkleStars chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
SuiKa is just so awesome. You just nail it easily. IMMA LITTLE PISSED FOR THE LATE UPDATES BUT WHATEVER.
Daisyyyy chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
SHOW ME YOUR TEETH oh my goddddd everything you do is right and good. I keep trying to work on my shit for the holy trinity and can't, and you just pump out goodness all over me like this. Just one modicum of your talent plz that's all I really want for Christmas this year.
Xoxo daisy
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I like their interactions here! SUIKA FEELZ!