Reviews for Santa is the New Cupid
dgronison chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Oh wow. I can't believe I missed out reading this one before! Then again, I'm thankful to have found this gem anyway. It's hilarious and very sweet. Your Rachel here is the perfect mix of crazy and Quinn's calm and collected personality complimented it very well. The Santa part at the end was a nice touch though. Not sure if you're gonna write anymore Faberry stuff but I'd certainly be looking forward to it if you do. Kudos! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
Idk. It got got weird at the Santa part. Aside from that, I enjoyed the story and it has been the funniest fiction I've read thus far
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
LMFAOOOOO I didn't think this could get funnier but you proved me wrong. This chapter was hilarious!

"How do I look?", voice muffled through the scarf.
Kurt flicked his gaze over to her. "Like a reminder for me to ask myself why I hang out with you."
&
"No, thanks; I'm allergic,"
were 2 parts that I felt were worth mentioning. This is a work of art.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I have legit laughed out loud so many times up to this point. I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Has Rachel completely forgotten that she has to do the Secret Santa for Quinn?
technoeNaruto chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Best ending ever! Loved how adorably sweet Quinn was the entire time. I'm glad Judy was happy for the girls and supportive. I wanted to cry when Rachel gave Quinn socks since Rachel was god at everything and I had wondered if she had written her wednesday and thursday letters until you addressed it.
ServeMeTheSky chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
Good story. A little bit crack-y at times, but I think it added to the overall effect.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
This is the best fanfiction story I've read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
omg, this is hilarious so far
MelXwp chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
This was cute and funny! Thanks for sharing
Alphawolf69 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
The ending perfect and hilarious. And perfectly hilarious?
In all seriousness though, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Rachel is diabolically hilarious. I love it.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Lol, this version of Rachel was totally crazy, and very, very dramatic. I loved it! I love Rachel! XDD Her dramatics had me laughing so hard! It was hilarious when she kept blowing off her cover as Barbra Milligan and her accent kept on slipping too! Hahaha. That part on the jewelry shop was priceless omg! I could definitely picture Lea Michele pulling that off!

Quinn’s notes to Rach were touching though. They’re all romantic and beautiful but also sad. This fic had me laughing then crying afterwards (Yes, I’m a very sappy person). Quinn was very sweet to Rachel and I had so may feels ugh. Good thing Rach realized that she liked Quinn back. The last chapter was so adorable though X33 Faberry just makes the cutest couple ever! Thanks for sharing this btw. I really enjoyed it!
Emerald Stag chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
This might be my favorite story to come out of Faberry Week! I'm so glad I found it, I've reread it twice I've had so much fun reading it. Rachel's determination to be Finn's secret santa by causing the slips to fall and trying to repick or bribe the Glee Club to trade with her, then to try to foil Quinn's by tailing her into the jewelry shop and in disguise and get banned from the store - so much hilarity. Loved Quinn calling her 'Nancy Jew', the bee incident was great. Rachel was a star in this story and it was just so wonderful. I can't say enough praise lol. Great job!
Devin Jaste chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Okay, so this story has been amazing. First off, I want to start with a small criticism. This last chapter drug on a little bit. I think it was only in comparison to everything else, though. For the first six chapters, Rachel was insane and laughable and lovable in her crazy and Quinn was calm and cool and collected, always one step ahead of her. It was the perfect game of back and forth with them. Like, you knew the entire time that Quinn was Rachel's Secret Santa, but it was fun watching Rachel not know who it was (even through the obviously notes). But then this last chapter... I don't know. It seemed like it lost the feeling the rest of the story had. That's not to say it wasn't good, it was just... it didn't have that same kind of pull that the rest of the chapters had.

Like I said, though, that was the only criticism I had (even the timeline issues didn't bother me). The rest of it was gold. Rachel's antics. Kurt not even bothering to care about how crazy Rachel was. Rachel dealing with the bee. Dressing in disguise to go into the jewelry store but forgetting to actually change her clothes, coming up with a fake identity that she then forgot about using periodically, then getting kicked out of the store and banned from it. That entire chapter was amazing.

Even the small things that didn't include Rachel were really sweet and/or funny. Like how perfect everyone's Secret Santa presents were for each other. Except Rachel's of course. Or the way at the beginning that Mr. Schuester was counting down weeks until Christmas break. Everyone complaining about Rachel during their meeting that didn't involve Finn. Everything was just amazing.

Great job on this Christmas crack-riffic story. All your stories are so amazing and happy, it's just a joy to even read them. Great job.