Reviews for Santa is the New Cupid
SpurBoy chapter 4 . 53m
Nancy Jew-Classic! Kurt's comment on leaving crazy behind with McKinley was oh so true. Hilarious!
SpurBoy chapter 3 . 1h
This is sooo funny, I love it! Rachel is self-absorbed into oblivion! I guess if you love her, you love her. Go Quinn! Thanks for sharing.
dgronison chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Oh wow. I can't believe I missed out reading this one before! Then again, I'm thankful to have found this gem anyway. It's hilarious and very sweet. Your Rachel here is the perfect mix of crazy and Quinn's calm and collected personality complimented it very well. The Santa part at the end was a nice touch though. Not sure if you're gonna write anymore Faberry stuff but I'd certainly be looking forward to it if you do. Kudos! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
Idk. It got got weird at the Santa part. Aside from that, I enjoyed the story and it has been the funniest fiction I've read thus far
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
LMFAOOOOO I didn't think this could get funnier but you proved me wrong. This chapter was hilarious!

"How do I look?", voice muffled through the scarf.
Kurt flicked his gaze over to her. "Like a reminder for me to ask myself why I hang out with you."
&
"No, thanks; I'm allergic,"
were 2 parts that I felt were worth mentioning. This is a work of art.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I have legit laughed out loud so many times up to this point. I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Has Rachel completely forgotten that she has to do the Secret Santa for Quinn?
technoeNaruto chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Best ending ever! Loved how adorably sweet Quinn was the entire time. I'm glad Judy was happy for the girls and supportive. I wanted to cry when Rachel gave Quinn socks since Rachel was god at everything and I had wondered if she had written her wednesday and thursday letters until you addressed it.
ServeMeTheSky chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
Good story. A little bit crack-y at times, but I think it added to the overall effect.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
This is the best fanfiction story I've read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
omg, this is hilarious so far
MelXwp chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
This was cute and funny! Thanks for sharing
Alphawolf69 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
The ending perfect and hilarious. And perfectly hilarious?
In all seriousness though, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Rachel is diabolically hilarious. I love it.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Lol, this version of Rachel was totally crazy, and very, very dramatic. I loved it! I love Rachel! XDD Her dramatics had me laughing so hard! It was hilarious when she kept blowing off her cover as Barbra Milligan and her accent kept on slipping too! Hahaha. That part on the jewelry shop was priceless omg! I could definitely picture Lea Michele pulling that off!

Quinn’s notes to Rach were touching though. They’re all romantic and beautiful but also sad. This fic had me laughing then crying afterwards (Yes, I’m a very sappy person). Quinn was very sweet to Rachel and I had so may feels ugh. Good thing Rach realized that she liked Quinn back. The last chapter was so adorable though X33 Faberry just makes the cutest couple ever! Thanks for sharing this btw. I really enjoyed it!