Reviews for Phantom's Justice
darkness Angelic chapter 6 . 8/15/2018
Gah I love it PLEASE update soon! its amazing!
ecra chapter 2 . 3/20/2018
Nooo this is so cute,
Please continue.
LK2 chapter 6 . 2/22/2018
This story is great I'm excited for the rewrite! (-)
Bosma19 chapter 6 . 2/4/2018
Please update
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Good concept... work on your grammar and then I'll read past the first sentence.
ElealehBlue chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
Ooooh! This is so awesome! I know it's been a while, but I can't wait for your next update!
One little suggestion, if you ever pick it back up, though. Make sure Hawk gets his ego handed to him? ;) Nobody messes with my Danny! (Y'know, except for practically every author on here... Including me...)
Anywho, well done, and God bless :) - Ellie
thepuppylover1 chapter 6 . 9/16/2017
update sooooooooon
Althea Sirius chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
Why not just stick with third person instead of switching so much?
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Great intro!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
It seems interesting.
917brat chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
This is a very intresting story, I am like how you have everything going and I am really curious as to what you are going to have happen next so I hope you update it again soon. so I can see.
LuffyLover27 chapter 6 . 5/13/2017
Please continue this!
Mep101 chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
Love it please continue with the story!
BBCDP2 chapter 5 . 4/1/2017
I really like your story. I think the idea is great I only wished that you explained more on how they knew about Tucker, Sam, Dani, Valerie, and Jazz. This is only just a matter of knowing so its not a big problem. Overall, the story has a nice flow and I can't wait to see how you continue and end it. I hope you have a wonderful day :D
Tsukiko K chapter 4 . 3/28/2017
Technically if someone doesn't know the people who were sitting with Superman, it could largely be blamed on your lack of detail in describing the characters. 'A man in a black and green suit' could mean anyone, such as Green Arrow whose suit is green and black.