Reviews for Just As It Should Be
Toa Aerrow chapter 31 . 10/7/2015
When are ya gonna be working on the sequel?
Sommerlee chapter 31 . 10/6/2015
I really, REALLY want the next story in this series! Hope you start/start publishing Just at the End of Time soon!
Sommerlee chapter 30 . 10/6/2015
Okay, I suppose I can accept that... ;-)
Sommerlee chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
That's so clever, Jenny coming back like Rose did in canon! Completely makes sense, very perfect. Makes me much happier about you doing Jenny's "death" like in the show (I was very upset), but I'm not liking the foreshadowing here. I mean, it looks like the same thing or something similar is going to happen with Donna, which is fine, but I really hope you don't (didn't) make them lose Jenny again. Obviously, saying what I want to happen is redundant since the rest is already posted and I'll see what actually does happen in just a bit, but I'll be very sad if the Doctor, Rose, & Jenny don't come out of this alive and together.
EllReich chapter 31 . 10/2/2015
absolutely love this story! Can't wait for the next one. Any idea when you'll have Just At the End of Time?
TamashinoSuzume chapter 31 . 9/26/2015
When is just at the end of time going to come out? I really want to know how Rose and the eleventh doctor adjust. And how she gets along with Amy and Rory. And I really want to know what River Song is to them and I want Jenny back! Please let it come out soon!
TheWalkyre chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
This is the second or third time I've read this story. I really love it and I'm bad at reviewing all the chapters but consider this my ninety-third review :). I was wondering if the next part will be out soon? I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for being awesome.
DoctorWand chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
ok I know you are done with this story but I noticed on your site that you had plans for the rest please tell me you are going to continue please please please.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
And here comes Martha.
annabethfan15 chapter 31 . 6/25/2015
Your fanfiction was just amazing and great. I cried and laughed at the same time. The Doctor and Rose and all other characters were perfect, I loved it! I beg you, you must write the end of season 4 and then season 5.
Your fanfiction is really the best I've read.
Thank you for this wonderful story!

PS: Sorry for mistakes I'm French and I don't speak English very well...
eternalLove59 chapter 30 . 5/30/2015
Just real quick because I'm such a scattered brain and forgot to ask. Will there actually be a sequel? I checked but so far nothing out yet. I hope there is but the thought of Ten regenerating makes me sad. Nothing against Eleven I love him but I just can't see him with Rose like that. Essentially I know the Doctor is him but my baby Ten is what really made me fall in love with Doctor Who. Nine got me hooked (bless him!) but Ten was my doctor you know? Anyways whatever happens I know I'll pull through just to continue reading about the Doctor and Rose Tyler in the TARDIS just like it should ALWAYS be ;)
eternalLove59 chapter 31 . 5/30/2015
I don't even know what to say. Like I have no words to describe the absolute brilliance of this story. I wondered how you were going to handle River and you did it in the most amazing way. I wondered if you were going to forget about Jenny like certain writers of the show did and you didn't. You included her and then did so much more for her. Then I wondered about Donna and even though she can't travel with the Doctor and Rose anymore I loved that she was able to remember them and remember that she was/is the most important woman in the universe. My brilliant Donna Noble ;) Thank you this was absolutely perfect and I loved reading every single moment of it.
Whofan14 chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
Wow, as if Donna's goodbye could get any sadder, I'm not sure which is worse, her forgetting everything or what you left her with ;_;
lairyfight chapter 31 . 4/21/2015
Oh this is brilliant! I finished reading the entire series in 2 days, haha. Loved everything you did with this. And thank you for reuniting them with Jenny! I've so been looking forward to it. I hope they meet again later on. And you kept Donna's memories intact! Squee!

When will you be publishing the sequel? I'm dying to read it. And also, I really hope you're gonna do a series 5 remake with the 11th Doctor! Considering you wrote about Amy and Rory (the Scottish ginger and the sandy-haired man were Amy and Rory, I assume?), I really hope you'd do it! I've rarely found a good series-5-with-the-11th-Doctor rewrite including Rose. Please write one! You're an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/7/2015
I hope there's a sequel to this involving the 11th Doctor!
508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »