Reviews for Just As It Should Be
OMG YAAAY
pinstripesandconverse chapter 26 . 3/11/2015
JENNYYYYYY
pinstripesandconverse chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
AMY AND RORY AYYYYEEE MY PONDS! and i'm gonna take a guess here hmm is the little boy in rose's dreams tony? idk its just a theory
pinstripesandconverse chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
OMG RIVAH
pinstripesandconverse chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
"if we shower together it would save time" would it rose, would it REALLY?
pinstripesandconverse chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
wAIT WAS THE MESSAGE FOR TWELVE OMG OMG IT WAS TWELVE WASNT IT
Smallbell chapter 29 . 2/13/2015
LOVE IT! You are a wonderful writer. I've been wondering how you were going to pull of the meta-crisis and everything. You've done a fantastic job. I love every second of it. I just can't stop reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I'm really really hoping you'll continue this story with Rose and 11! He is my favorite doctor, and she is my favorite companion!
Crystalzap chapter 31 . 2/2/2015
wonderful ending! and great explanation for Journey's End and Rose's feelings and place in it. Really hope you you continue with a rewrite of the next season!
Succi chapter 31 . 1/26/2015
Once again I am blown away bow how much thought you put into the story and how much attention you paid to detail. Honestly - amazing job! I enjoyed every chapter and loved reliving your version of S4. Thank you!
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I absolutely LOVE your rewrites! They're one of the best I've read. I am so Wishing and hoping that you do a rewrite of season 5 with Eleven and Rose! I Absolutely love Ten/David Tennant but I also really love Eleven/Matt Smith and I would have loved to see Rose and Him with the Ponds. Anyway I'll understand of you can't but if you know any Good Eleven/Rose Fix please let me know?

P.S.
Again I really love your Fics JUST finished your season 3 rewrite and now reading season 4 and I want to say THANKS YOU FOR WRITING THEM I REALLY DO appreciate it.
The Doctor and Rose Tyler best ship EVER.
greeneyesCutie chapter 31 . 1/24/2015
Just wondering if your still planing on writing the next sequel? I'v enjoyed this story so much!
AmandeS chapter 30 . 1/10/2015
Brilliantly written ! Your reconstruction of both series 3 & 4 if Rose had still been around is amazing - the way you are integrating Rose, her relationship with the Doctor and his relationship with his other companions is both very original and very insightful. I hope you will find the inspiration (and the time) to follow your series up to the end of the BBC one :) In any case, don't stop writing, you have a real gift for it, it is such a pleasure to read you! Best luck
sdfhcnorqjcmwer chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
just one word: fantastic!
AmeliaJane14 chapter 31 . 12/25/2014
I am really excited for the next instalment in the series!
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »