Reviews for Just As It Should Be
CalleighJ chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Yay! I am so happy you posted the story! I love the DoctorXRose but the DoctorXDonna is my fav Brotp and I can't wait to see how you're gonna make this all work out! I'm so excites for the next chapter(s)! Great job! :)
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I'm so glad this story is up! Keep up the good work. :)
mayara who chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
continua
LightningBugInSummer chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Uh I am sending you loads of digital hugs and kisses.. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
LadaHathaway chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Rose really knows how to distract the Doctor))
RiannaBenden chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Super excited to see the new installment! Great job with it, and I can't wait to read more.
Rosalea12 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Ok so I love how you have him a thing that beeps when there's stuff. Totally the Doctor.

And the closet scene? Beautiful! How he tried to fight it and her feminine wiles were just too much for him to resist lol
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
oh wow this was good I like
Zumatra Alder chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Yay! Brilliant! Donna's back :D! I love Donna as much as I love Rose (if not more. That sass XD!)
pink.lili.flower chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Been looking forward to this! Can't wait for next update!
cj-1493 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Yay! So pleased your writing your new story, been waiting ages for you to begin writing this so all I can say is thank you and please update soon! :D
McKennaC chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I'm so excited that you started this one. I loved The Old Team and Voyage. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with season 4. By the way, you might want to be a bit more careful on sentence structure, I noticed a few that needed commas or the like. All in all, good chapter, looks like a promising story. Can't wait to read more!
Genesis Chi chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I haven't even started reading it yet, and I'm already flailing around in excitement. THANK YOU! This has been one of my most-awaited fanfics for quite a while :)
Ooh, I've read it now, and I simply CANNOT wait for how you'll change the "You're not mating with me" scene!
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34