Reviews for Just As It Should Be
dragonflywhisperer568 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
An amazing end to a wonderful story! I remember being curious how you would pull Tentoo off. I guess not adding him at all works lol (just so ya know, this review is for the past couple chapters ;) ) Anyways, I absolutely loved this who series so far, starting at The Old Team. I eagerly look forward to the next part _

Merry Christmas to you!
IWantColouredRain chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
Good one. Just At The End Of Time, is the The End of Time yeah? Your not doing Planet of the Dead or any of them?
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
I CRIED SO HARD IN THIS CHAPTER AND THE LAST BEFORE MY FRIEND
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY AND WHAT YOU'LL HAVE NEXT AFTER THAT IN STORE FOR US!
MARRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
supernena25 chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
A really touching chapter and a lot of foreshadowing for what's going to happen next. I can't believe this is over, it's so amazing.
I can't wait for the sequel, meeting Amy and Rory and see how it happens now and River, like I said can't wait D
lady wayfarer chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
This story is perfect! You are an amazing author and you write beautifully. I can't wait for the sequel!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
wow this was soo good I know it must be hard for Rose right now and I know that they know what is coming from the looks of it but I'm sure that the next chapter will be just as good.
Godiva9 chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
A fantastic story, thank you for writing and sharing, we appreciate your hard work! : )
RhizOneill chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
Aww I love this so much. I can't wait to read the sequel soon.
N0L0ng3rWr1t1ngH3r3 chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
Amazing. As always. Will the next one just be about the End of Time and his regeneration?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
:D loved this story:D:D cant wait for sequel :)
Doritotasticwiz chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
I'm emotional right now. I remember when I was fangirling over The Old Team... Now we're here. I can't wait for the next one!
CuppaTea13 chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Ah- so brilliant! I do love seeing them married now. I have a question, though: in what order will you be doing the 50th? Will it be next up since chronologically it technically takes place next for 10, or will it be happening for 11's timeline? Or will it happen at all? Either way- I'm super excited to see where you go next! This whole story was awesome and lovely and I just think you're a brilliant writer- never stop!
Pringle goes in the TARDIS chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Love it! :) it was a great chapter! We will see the Master again right?
LadaHathaway chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Such a sweet chapter! thank you xx
feckoff chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Okay, so after this there needs to be Eleven and Rose and Amy and Rory and absolutely no River whatsoever. Also having Jack and Ianto wouldn't hurt ;)
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »