Reviews for Just As It Should Be
Hediru chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
This is a beautiful conclusion with a cliffhanger for the next one. Looking forward to it!
hawkerin chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
I'm glad she shared her nightmares with him, finally. I'm curious if you're planning to do all the specials? They don't really need to do Mars... some of the others might be interesting.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
oh wow iloved that so much just wow and damn end of time is going to make me sad
torum.7 chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
So sad it's coming to an end! This is by far my favorite story.
JollyRoger1 chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Very nicely done.
ashlanielle chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
If I remember correctly, this was the first series I followed continuously, and the one I first left a review on. It was, is, always will be one of my all time favorites. Everything you've done has been unique, perfect, and never disappoints!

I'm the one who should thank you! Your encouragement is seriously one of the things that keeps me going. Everything I say or do for you is nothing compared to your actions. It's the least I can do for you. H&L
setsuna1415 chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
oooooo i have to admit i cried... :)
supernena25 chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
God it's such an amazing chapter but so sad, it has me in tears '( I'm hoping for Jenny to meet them again cause of Tony (I actually thought it was him but wasn't sure) but the last part with Donna kills me, don't get me wrong I'm really happy she has her memories but not being able to travel in time in any way with them kills me, I want her to be happy.
Anyway everything was amazing, especially the wedding last chapter with the whole gang D
Kitsunko chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
I hope you finish this.
Pjohoo10 chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
I was soo happy, but then u had to go and make jenny and donna leave. I still love your work though.
The Doctor Rose chapter 30 . 12/15/2014
So sad
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 30 . 12/14/2014
oh wow that was just damn nice bad wolf I like her popping up makes me smile and laugh haha great job
DarlingAnon chapter 30 . 12/14/2014
A very well written chapter, alhough it's sad, what happened to Donna made a lot of sense. Captain Jack was also brilliant and I can't wait to see more of him. Update soon!
torum.7 chapter 30 . 12/14/2014
Well now I've got tears streaming down my face. Oh man, that was a good chapter! I don't want this to end!
IWantColouredRain chapter 30 . 12/14/2014