Reviews for Tea and Firelight
kakitamariko chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
lovely !
la8255 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Love this one. He doesn't even realize it!
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Hehe. That is absolutely adorable. I love the end. I could so see him warring with himself. Lol. That Luke got him. Got him good.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Absolutely adorable. I wish we had gotten more of this actually. Because this I would devour. I wish we'd get some carol and maggie interaction, too. Or well, I used to.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Gah. I love it. But the end just damn near stopped by shipper heart. It's perfection. I wish we'd get a scene just like that at some point. *melts in a mushy puddle*
Carylite chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
I smiled through the whole thing, and giggling at the sweetness. I so needed this, it was perfect. Mrs. Daryl *laughs*
sweetveruca chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
I will die of this sweetness! :)
Little Cinch chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Finally got around to catching up on this. Ridiculously adorable chapter! I love it! Especially him smiling at the end and the line about being outwitted by a child. *heart*
TheRealSonia chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
lol I'm smiling too. :-)
Ravenesque2 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
This is still incredibly sweet and cute. I'm so bummed that kid is gone. Mrs. Daryl indeed.
dkflpn chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
that would scare him, even if he thought it was funny
dkflpn chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
I want to see more interaction with these two, I could see them friends. lovely story
dkflpn chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
sweet, I want to see them talking for a bit without an audience
dkflpn chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I do worry how the reunion will go. so many things have happened and daryl is ricks yes boy again-he is really beaten now. sad interesting take-it will be ages before we know
serpetinefire chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
That was sweet and the ending put a smile on my face. I'm picturing Daryl desperately trying to not smile :)