Reviews for The Blood of Olympus: A Heroes of Olympus Fanfiction
Annabeth chapter 8 . 11/16
Is this the Real published book story or did you come up with it if you came up with it I'd like to say well done.
Kallie chapter 108 . 11/14
I AM ON CHAPTER 108 AND I FREAKING SWEAR TO ALL THE GODS IF YOU KILL PERCY I WILL END YOU! THIS BOOK IS GOSH FLIPPING FANTASTIC (1000 times better than what Rick wrote) BUT YOU CANNOT KIL N!
Can you please stop with the abbreviations? By the way, love the story!
How does percy even shower?
Can you please put the review comments after the chapter? It kind of takes a while to scroll through them.
Nobody chapter 74 . 10/29
I'm from Indiana. Go HOOSIERS!
Amazing as always! But WHAT ABIUR SOLANGELO? What about will? I want 2 know!
This is AMAZING! Like amazing amazing! I found this about 2 hours ago and am just thrilled
Random Reviewer chapter 35 . 9/4
I have to say, this is pretty well-written. That part near the top, with Reyna being bored-perfect pace, great humour. (I also like the reference to Zoe Nightshade-nice touch that the Romans would have noticed it.) I do have to warn you-a romance between Nico and Reyna would seem awkward. I mean, they do get along so well, and they have some touching moments, but remember that Reyna is a few years older, and Nico still has feelings for ... you know, guys. Just a thought. But this is some A-list writing, if I had to say. Keep it up ;)
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 9/1
Did you get the name Thalassa from the Waterfire Saga?
Percabeth chapter 109 . 8/26
I love this! It is the best ending/book ever.
CloudMorpheus chapter 1 . 7/20
AMAZING STORY
it was funny and Percy was brave
PercabethForever17 chapter 106 . 6/18
Fear landscape? Divergent anyone? I LOVE THIS.
Kripa chapter 8 . 6/3
I don't think you will see this, but I found your fanfiction because of MeganCK. She listed it on her page of PJO fanfics. I really like it so far!
8,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »