Reviews for Five
Sherlockian87 chapter 6 . 3/25
Thanks to tumblr I have discovered this beautiful fic!

I read it in one sitting :)

If I could give this fic a hug, I would! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
This was lovely
QueenCumberbitch chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
OH MY GAWD SO MUCH FLUFF I CANNOT EVEN MY HEART CANNOT HANDLE THIS THIS IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL SEQUEL PLEASE THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM NEXT *cue ugly sobbing* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
QueenCumberbitch chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Okay, this actually brought tears to my eyes. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HUHUHUHU SHERLOCK Y U SO SWEET ARGHHHH
AJP910 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Hi,
wow- this story really hit home. I had a breast biopsy on the 15th of this month- unfortunately my result was not good, and I will be having the mastectomy. But it still was a good read- I love Sherlolly and the fact that there was hope for Molly and Sherlock is part of what has kept me from freaking out. It is very early and I have very good hopes of beating it. Thanks again for this, and please keep writing,
joan
Atlasina7 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
This was a wonderful story to read.
Icecat62 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Just simply lovely. Not contrived, loads of feels. :)
themermaddie chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
*hyperventilates*
that
was
fantastic
;_;
you really did a beautiful job with this. i loved the voice, especially Sherlock's. you got him spot on xD the word choice was great as well :)
one of the best sherlolly fics i've read in a long time, thank you!

-MermaidMaddie
Elliesmeow chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Nice. I liked seeing Sherlock take care of Molly a bit. Thanks for posting. :)
Hazelmist chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Yay her tests came back okay! When Sherlock showed up on that airplane next to her (thanks to his brother's connections, haha) I wasn't sure what to expect but I loved every minute of this. It didn't feel too rushed or clich├ęd. And I'm assuming you've been there because God your beautiful descriptions of everything make me want to hop on a plane and head to Hawaii. Love your writing and your Sherlock and Molly!
akula03 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Another wonderful Sherlolly story. I am officially a fan of your writing! You do an excellent job of bringing the situation to light without overburdening the reader with too many details. Your characterizations are spot on! Love it!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
*squee* So much awesome.
misssherl chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I love this story so much. Your writing is spot-on and the illustrations are never dragging. Excellent characterizations especially Sherlock's. Like your style of writing. Please keep writing!
L. Reisert chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Mahalo for using Hawai'i as the backdrop for your Sherlolly story! It was so nice to read a Sherlock fanfic that was set in my home state. I haven't visited Kaua'i in ages, but your story caused me to remember my time spent there; it was easy to visualize what was going on in your story. Great concept, plot, and writing. :)
louvreangel chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
This was pure beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. Awesome writing. Keep up the great work!

louvreangel