Reviews for Five
Marion the Geek chapter 6 . 2/11
I love how you write them. Also, thank you for the squeals I had over the reference to retiring to the countryside to keep bees!
Pipergirl17 chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Absolutely adored this fic. I appreciated its lighthearted romantic nature and it left me with all sorts of sappy feelings. Thanks so much for sharing!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Dear Asteraceae:

So I have this habit, whenever I see a story thats title might be the numbering of a Bible verse (i.e., "11:11"), to review the story with an appropriate verse thus numbered. Below my signature, then, I enclose 3 John 5; make of it what you will.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
* * * * *
"Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers…"
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
lovely
MrsMCrieff chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
Perfect, just perfect. I can only apologise for it having taken me so long to find this story.
detepe chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
A truly beautiful story. I was looking for a different take on Sherlock and Molly, and was fortunate to come across this. The vivid pictures your words conjured, combined with the tears that welled up from the emotions, made for a thoroughly enjoyable reading experience. Many thanks.
traceybear chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Lovely!
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Thank you for sharing this beautiful tale, its feels like its been ages since I've read such an amazing piece of writing! :)
Sherlockian87 chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Thanks to tumblr I have discovered this beautiful fic!

I read it in one sitting :)

If I could give this fic a hug, I would! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
This was lovely
QueenCumberbitch chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
OH MY GAWD SO MUCH FLUFF I CANNOT EVEN MY HEART CANNOT HANDLE THIS THIS IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL SEQUEL PLEASE THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM NEXT *cue ugly sobbing* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
QueenCumberbitch chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Okay, this actually brought tears to my eyes. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HUHUHUHU SHERLOCK Y U SO SWEET ARGHHHH
Bekah1218 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Hi,
wow- this story really hit home. I had a breast biopsy on the 15th of this month- unfortunately my result was not good, and I will be having the mastectomy. But it still was a good read- I love Sherlolly and the fact that there was hope for Molly and Sherlock is part of what has kept me from freaking out. It is very early and I have very good hopes of beating it. Thanks again for this, and please keep writing,
joan
Atlasina7 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
This was a wonderful story to read.
Icecat62 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Just simply lovely. Not contrived, loads of feels. :)