Reviews for Five
bee.zippy chapter 6 . 10/14
This is very sweet. I really enjoyed it!
whirligigkat chapter 3 . 10/5
There is something really touching about this work. I think it really speaks to those great fears we sometimes harbor, about the way we live-do we live, and love?- and then going out to do something about it. This was lovely- thank you for it!
cuuuuuuuuuute
Marion the Geek chapter 6 . 2/11
I love how you write them. Also, thank you for the squeals I had over the reference to retiring to the countryside to keep bees!
Pipergirl17 chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Absolutely adored this fic. I appreciated its lighthearted romantic nature and it left me with all sorts of sappy feelings. Thanks so much for sharing!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Dear Asteraceae:

So I have this habit, whenever I see a story thats title might be the numbering of a Bible verse (i.e., "11:11"), to review the story with an appropriate verse thus numbered. Below my signature, then, I enclose 3 John 5; make of it what you will.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
* * * * *
"Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers…"
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
lovely
MrsMCrieff chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
Perfect, just perfect. I can only apologise for it having taken me so long to find this story.
detepe chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
A truly beautiful story. I was looking for a different take on Sherlock and Molly, and was fortunate to come across this. The vivid pictures your words conjured, combined with the tears that welled up from the emotions, made for a thoroughly enjoyable reading experience. Many thanks.
traceybear chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Lovely!
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Thank you for sharing this beautiful tale, its feels like its been ages since I've read such an amazing piece of writing! :)
Sherlockian87 chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Thanks to tumblr I have discovered this beautiful fic!

I read it in one sitting :)

If I could give this fic a hug, I would! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
This was lovely
QueenCumberbitch chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
OH MY GAWD SO MUCH FLUFF I CANNOT EVEN MY HEART CANNOT HANDLE THIS THIS IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL SEQUEL PLEASE THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM NEXT *cue ugly sobbing* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
QueenCumberbitch chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Okay, this actually brought tears to my eyes. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HUHUHUHU SHERLOCK Y U SO SWEET ARGHHHH