Reviews for Things Change
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*sniffle* Nice shock factor, but good. . . and sad.
wendyghost chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
i hope people have told you that your a good writer. i love this one, maybe you should write the story behind this.
red-tenko chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
very nicely done, bittersweet and lovely-and the message on the headstone was perfect!
monotask007 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Hi, this is the fic author *waves* so i've been getting some reviews that are confused, thinking Jet got Faye pregnant. I guess I didn't make it totally clear but Spike got Faye pregnant. sorry 'bout that. *waves* bye bye.
mahOmaut chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
What the hell? I'm confused. Jet Black got Faye Valinetine PREGNANT? You got me freakin out?
Red Ninja chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Definite twist on this. Question, so Jet got Faye pregnant? aka Spike is getting sloppy seconds? Hmm...will think about this more
Usako-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
I really think this was wonderful. I wish you would continue it, even though you said you probably weren't going to. It made me really sad, b/c you just never think of Jet dying. I want to know what happened! If you do decide to update this and continue it, then let me know! ok?
Araucaria chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Wow, what a turn around, i totaly thought that Spike was dead, and man. Awww poor Jet. What happened to him? How did her die? Awww so curious. So sad. Keep up the good writing. _
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
That was amazing! defenitly a shock everyone thought it was going to be Spike! I commend you!
Blooknaburg chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Oh, wow. And I mean wow. This was really very good. I mean it.I nearly fell out of my chair when I read who was standing behind her. Wow... it would be really nice to see this continued if you want to!

See you soon!
Katers chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Ha! okay you got me...

I was fooled. Good job though. Pulls at the heart strings... Jet seems too strong to ever go into that "eternal sleep" *sniffles* :P