Reviews for The Darkness Comes
scorpion22 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Oh I hate Regina almost as much as I hate Gaston please update soon I hope he realizes soon that she left because she thought he was dead
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Oh dear me! He's just angry and refusing to see the whole truth. He'll come down later
Leona chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Amazing concept and amazing story! Fantastic job writing this! I can't wait to see what happens!
morgananne16 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I love this story sl much and there have only been two chapters! I like that Rumple let himself go at the end and was able to truly love Belle. Please update soon!
karolprado chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Interesting. You made me curious so...
Wondermorena chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
If he was raping Belle wouldn't he try everthing under the sun afterwards to not want to touch her? It seems how you are writing they are still sleeping together after the first incident, kind of thought with how guilty Rumpel became he would avoid her and be tormented about it. Belle could try to be a surrogate mother towards Grace rather than get annoyed at her husband for treating with her with so much love. Interested to see how Regina plays into this especially if she is connected to Jefferson's kidnapping
HallowQueen chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh ho ho, naughty Rumple!
This is the best though! I like this spin on the prompt! I usually don't like the "Belle and Rumple marrried before The Dark One curse" storylines. But you're doing a good job on it! More soon, I hope! ;)
Melstrife chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is going to be interesting. I am looking forward to more chapters to find out what will happen.
Wondermorena chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
What has the world done to the poor spinner...
Stargate533 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This looks like a good story. I hope rumple comes to his senses!
RoxyMoron chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is interesting, can't wait for the update
Eyes like Dawn chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I am interested to see how this will turn out.

A mighty fine start! :3