Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 8 . 6/1
Do you plan on coming back to finish this story? I really hope so. I want to know if Johanna lives. I also want to see what happens with Peeta and Katniss' relationship now.
Luciinthesky chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Thank you for not making our PEETA a murderer! Can't wait to read more! Hopefully you plan to finish this? Please, and thank you! You are one of my favorite writers!
mansts chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I'm so happy with this chapter! Thank you! YYou have no idea how relieved I feel)) This chapter is perfect, and I loved Peeta's reaction. Can't wait for the next chapter!
HGRomance chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Go, Gale. Go get Johanna!
sponsormusings chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Eeeep! Shits about to get real!

I liked the procedural elements to the chapter - as they worked their way to the whos, whats, wheres etc. I understand Katniss’s thought process, but in terms of Everlark...well her suspicions don't bode well for a HEA...but I remain hopeful ;)

Looking forward to them figuring out where he's gone, getting Johanna back, and kicking ass ;)
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Oohhhhh. I'm so worried for Johanna ! What a relief you didn't turn my adored baker into a serial murder...or did you ;)
chase the memories chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
So that mean it was Tyrus, not Peeta unless if Peeta knows about him.. Ugh, I can't wait to know what happen next.. Sigh..
MalTease chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Yes! Everything is falling to place and Peeta is NOT the Dallmaker! I'm worried about Johanna and I hope you won't pull a GoT on us with fate :). Great job dear - the atmosphere you created with this story is amazing!
honeylime chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Thanks for the update. That was a nail-biter start to finish. Even though we've found out definitively who the Dollmaker is the intensity continues with Johanna's capture. I'm glad that Katniss is trusting her instincts with regards to Peeta (which seems very odd to write, no?) and didn't officially accuse him. Hopefully he'll be able to get back the temporary lapse in trust.
Norbert's Mom chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
I'm very happy to know that it wasn't Peeta after all and that Katniss figured that out, too, although she had considered it for a while.
I hope Johanna can protect herself or the others can come to her rescue before Tyrus makes her into his next doll. Other than Rue, she does seem to fit his victim profile of feisty women and girls. Can't wait to o find out.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
A lot happened here. So glad Peeta is no longer a suspect. I hope Johanna's okay.
jewelpearl chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Awesome! Finally, they are onto the REAL killer. Well done...
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Oooooh, so exciting!
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
NOooo. Noooooo. Noooooo. He can not be. !'
You're messing with my head!
I've put reading on the backburner for a while but have to come back to it. I love to get so involved, shocked and amused. You're doing a fantastic job at webbing a very interesting and intricate story filled with unexpected twists and turns. Truly enjoyable

Keep on writing.

I've missed you SJ!
Norbert's Mom chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Nope, nope, nope. I absolutely do not believe that Peeta Mellark is the Dollmaker. Katniss was wrong about a lot of things in canon, so I'll hold onto that until it's proven otherwise.