Reviews for Black Princess Ascendant
Ethan Rhodes chapter 1 . 5/12
b4 i even start reading i have to say this series is turning out gr8 so far i cannot w8 to see jen finally blow up at dumbles
Halloween Spirit chapter 32 . 5/5
You know apart of me is wondering just what kind of mental gymnastics Granger made to reach the very right conclusion about Jen? Because I wouldn't of been able to put that kind of 22 she did in the past chapter and this one.
Halloween Spirit chapter 25 . 5/4
You know if it wasn't for the fact that The Baron got his claws in Jen first. She could have just as easily gotten snatched up by The Unseelie Queen considering how the Durselys treated her like a slave so there's one and, then we have here very protective nature to the kids back at her last place of work when she wasn't learning Voodoo.
PhaedraZev chapter 38 . 4/4
Oh! I thought the doubled letters were just typos!
...So, someone knows. Whoopsie!
PhaedraZev chapter 37 . 4/4
I do enjoy that quip about Merlin, seeing as he is a Slytherin. Though I wonder if the boys realize that they may end up in Azkaban instead of simply expelled?
PhaedraZev chapter 25 . 4/3
So many juicy bits in this chapter! I wonder if it's a problem that Narcissa is asking one Dark Power to watch over the priestess of another Dark Power? I'm actually surprised at how quickly we've gotten the horcruxes removed; especially Danny's. Considering how much more of this series is left... we're in for a whole lot of non-canon plot to go down, aren't we? The Haitian interpretation of the resurrection stone is awesome and very fitting of a tool for Death to create.
PhaedraZev chapter 24 . 4/3
I'm so tempted in guessing that bringing Candyland back means it will eventually be discovered.
PhaedraZev chapter 23 . 4/3
the amount of info Umbridge has gained from this meeting is going to blast Dumbledore into oblivion. Also, seeing as she now sees how much Jen dislikes James, she will have more reason to try and twist Jen to her favour.
PhaedraZev chapter 21 . 4/3
Oo this chapter was a lot of fun! Loved the ritual and ingredient gathering scenes! Death and rebirth symbols are very interesting, as are the rest.
PhaedraZev chapter 14 . 4/2
Is it weird that I so far like how Umbridge is teaching the class? I'm sure there will be a bias, especially without a book to reference, but so far she's being the perfect lay-in-wait sort of enemy.
PhaedraZev chapter 10 . 3/31
You mean we get Professor Potter AND Professor Umbridge?! It's Christmas!
PhaedraZev chapter 9 . 3/31
Oh man, I can't wait for the train wreck at the next Order meeting. xDDDDD
PhaedraZev chapter 8 . 3/31
At one point I uttered "James is an idiot and I love it", oh the drama this will brew! Genuine question, who would have a worse outcome around Jen: Professor Potter or Professor Umbridge?
PhaedraZev chapter 6 . 3/31
Dude, the Baron is terrifying and I love the way you portrayed him!
PhaedraZev chapter 4 . 3/30
Best self-given birthday present ever!
3,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »