Reviews for Black Princess Ascendant
Luna you go girl
Wooooaaahhh the last scene damn voldy that was classic
Aww baby gay Luna
Well I’ll be damned umbridge is a decent history professor
Kurojistou chapter 26 . 5/7
Omg I think I’m in love with your version of Voldy. To bad he’s bent on world domination. Also, I don’t know how you do it but I actually take the time to read all of your author notes before jumping into the story.
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 5/3
Well, I myself would not care if Draco wasn't my son anymore, after all, he is just like his father, a fucking git!
ItMeYaGril chapter 11 . 4/13
I'm loving this fic so far, much like its predessesor. I know that the fic is YEARS old at this point, but honestly, I still want to thank you for this take on James and Lily. For starters, Lily actually trying to empathize with her daughter is the kind of thing I'd expect from her based on her characterization in canon. While James' inability to do the same and his ultimate incompatiblility with her is sad to see (for him), it's both not surprising and convincingly executed within the constraints of what we know of his character in canon. This conflict with their personalities is one of the better executions of the 'James and Lily aren't exactly good for each other' trope that I've seen so far.
Raved Thrad chapter 29 . 3/28
Alas poor Canary. Birdcaged in one universe, squibified and Obliviated in this one. Poor girl just can't catch a break, can she?
Covante chapter 13 . 3/25
Neville having his godparents around made him MORE confident about not showing any magic until he was nine? The same godparents who dumped their 15 month old daughter off on Petunia? Those people made him feel assured of his place in the world?
Covante chapter 11 . 3/25
If Jen is a prefect too then would Neville even have any authority over her? Wouldn't they be equal peers still?
Covante chapter 8 . 3/24
One of the legends about Merlin is that he lived his life backwards through time. So if Merlin is a rather long lived wizard (In the movies, Dippet was 300 something and there was even a guy older than Flamel) and he was a grey bearded old man in Arthurian times then him being a kid in the early Hogwarts years could make sense. Or at least as much sense as some of the other things Rowling comes up with.
sasserus snape chapter 23 . 3/10
I seriously look forward to the disclaimers almost as much as the next chapter
Mad Elf chapter 43 . 2/21
I'm re-reading these series (because they're awesome), and I noticed something in this chapter that I must have missed before:

- Jen jumps high into the air.
- Electricity crackles around her.
- A devastating beam of white energy crashes down to hit the ground below her.
- Much damage is caused.
- She crashes into the ground herself, stunned.

It sounds as if you're describing Tesse's "Chou Denshi Eraser" attack from versus fighting game Waku Waku 7. Except Tesse's clothes fall off when she jumps up, and she doesn't fall back down until the move is complete. (YouTube id STNIqql0wf0, around 1:31)
Inherent Mercurial Dichotomy chapter 3 . 1/24
In response to your A/N about Lily, I actually like what you did about Jen's blood adoption. Life isn't fair and things don't always work out for people who deserve it. I think your treatment of Lily is realistic and I think it adds great depth to your story.

Also, your characters growing in ways you didn't want or expect them to is great. It speaks to your depth as a writer following their paths.
Inherent Mercurial Dichotomy chapter 2 . 1/24
Lol no flames for the blood adoption from me. I'm glad you explained what happened. You left so many hints about it that I actually kept on going back and checking I hadn't missed the explanation of what had actually happened whenever there was a hint about it. Great chapter!
3,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »