Reviews for Black Princess Ascendant
DeadFish37 chapter 2 . 7/14/2019
Every time you mentioned her eyes, I just thought you were referring to Lily's distinctive eyes. No matter what you say, it's a bombshell, albeit not unwelcome
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 30 . 7/6/2019
I love Jen and the story so much. I'm a complete addict. I just feel so unsettled with the Jen and Luna pairing. It doesn't seem right at all. Jen is so much more experienced, powerful, dark and mature. I don't think Luna is a good match in the slightest. I hope that they don't end up as the final pairing.
jon reeve chapter 36 . 7/6/2019
/Okay, but what about Dumbles relevent rank and experience? I would say that aspect of your portrayal of Dumbles is inconsistent. You're making Umbridge competent, Voldie competent, DMLE competent, but you're worfing Dumbles.

/Canon Dumbles was better at the game than the Dumbles in this story. Even if people feel like he delegated too much in regards to Hogwarts (which is frankly fanon), he has successfully managed 3 of the highest ranking postions in his home country for quite some time. It just feels weak.

/I wouldn't expect to ever be advocating for Dumbles, but the competency spread is too inconsistent, which is fine, if that's what you were going for.
jon reeve chapter 30 . 7/5/2019
/Yeah, most girls don't like being told no; regardless of the reason.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 33 . 7/1/2019
Would seriously think she would have used a locking spell that didn't require the most basic unlocking charm.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 6/30/2019
Aww, isn't Tom nice. He gave Danny a present on his b'day. Such a nice man.
leblos1 chapter 6 . 6/3/2019
That Chapter ruined the entire story for me... that whole death contract thing Seems like it is only there to put Jen through more trouble and ist annoying also i found it pretty parhetic that Jen just kneeld in front of him an submited herself like a bitch!

I liked the fist Part of the Black Princess story and the Chapters until now but I dont think I will read any further
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 6 . 5/30/2019
I'm thinking Luna is the white witch, but she and Jen are still gonna ****
robot999999 chapter 20 . 5/2/2019
pretty sweet chaper, thanks for your work
Sage Nameless chapter 25 . 4/21/2019
Hey Sw, minor point, but the "Namn" in "Wòch la nan Namn Fou" should actually be "Nanm". I'm a linguist and googling etymologies is almost compulsive for me, so I was confused when I couldn't find anything.

If you're wondering, it comes from the French âme, from Latin anima.
PolarWriter95 chapter 43 . 4/19/2019
Again very much enjoyed this along with the predecessor, more than a few laughs, some teasing due to no actual ‘fun’ scenes but your story I’m not criticising or complaining, onto either the sequel or whatever else catches my fancy beforehand
the psychotic house-elf chapter 19 . 3/24/2019
I wanted to say something about how this is one of my new favorite stories but then I looked up the gummy bear reviews and I completely forgot what I was going to say thanks for that
the psychotic house-elf chapter 18 . 3/24/2019
I really like this version of Umbridge. She's still a ministry toady, but she's not just a hate sink and has some character, too.
the psychotic house-elf chapter 12 . 3/24/2019
For some reason, I'm fond of stories that make Umbridge a sympathetic character. I don't even understand why. But I really love your series already, and this just makes it better.
Cavelenare chapter 43 . 3/13/2019
So well written. My heart was pounding through all the fight scenes. I thoroughly enjoyed!
3,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »