Reviews for Black Princess Ascendant
Itack23 chapter 26 . 9/16/2020
I'm really beginning to feel sorry for Lily. James and Danny are far too underhanded for the former and too hostile for the later to build up anything new from scratch, but Lily actually seems honnest in that she realised how abhorrent what they did abandoning her was.
Itack23 chapter 23 . 9/15/2020
I just hate this Dumbledore so much...
And I'm more and more wondering about this Umbridge
Itack23 chapter 21 . 9/15/2020
I have to say, I didn't see Tom the Skull coming! I wonder what will happen to him after that!
I'm surprised too by Umbridge so far! She's far from the st*pid Umb*tch often depicted, this one actually seems to have a brain, and a good one!
Itack23 chapter 13 . 9/12/2020
The internal mechanics of the different Houses of Hogwarts that you show are quite interesting. In particular the Hufflepuff's one: having representatives that decide the comportment of the WHOLE House in some actions or against someone... yeah, really interesting
Itack23 chapter 10 . 9/12/2020
Oh boy, i fear what the deviancies of Umbridge will be in this story...
Itack23 chapter 9 . 9/12/2020
The Dumbledore and James from this story are so making me nauseous and furious at the same time... I don't know at which point they gonna realize their errors and stop trying to meddle, but anyway the fall's gonna hurt. A lot.
Itack23 chapter 3 . 9/11/2020
Damn it, I just KNEW it would enrage me against Dumb-Old-Dork when I'd know the prophecy.
'Knowing only Hate and Cruelty' yeah, sure she'll be SOOO BAD AS A BABE! CAN'T BE THAT SHE'LL BE ABUSED!
And 'will Fall into darkness', oh yeah sure she'll fall in the grasp of dark magic... OR IS IT MAYBE SHE LOST HE SIGHT ANS IS BLIND?
And best of all... It's a self-fulfilling prophecy since it would NEVER have happened had he not decided that she'd be evil and arrange himself so that she'd be send to the Dursleys.

... Well done dear author, to make me fill this much rage against a character of a story. It's not that often that happen.
Itack23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
Here I am to read the second part of this fascinating fanfiction!
I really wonder how some things will happen! Did the Potters say their son that Jen is his sister? How would it change their relation if it change any? Will their be Umb*tch in this year? What abuse will she do?

Gotta read it to know
ArkhCthuul chapter 41 . 8/26/2020
Funny, but in a sad way.

So you have both.

Also, wow. Smartly done Tom.
ArkhCthuul chapter 40 . 8/26/2020
Never. Short people don't sell well...
ArkhCthuul chapter 36 . 8/25/2020
Hahaha ah, oh Dumbledore, good for. You to finally experience a personal setback instead of just loosing pawns...
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 10 . 8/24/2020
help. I have work in 3 hours and ive been up all night binge reading this story and the one before T.T
Emma.Henry.04.20.00 chapter 33 . 6/26/2020
Did her whibblestumper die?
ArkhCthuul chapter 29 . 6/22/2020
A wee bit a rupt, and agreed sadly not fitting the Canon dumbledork.
Which is a. Shame. A truly light, inspiring and epically powerful Dumbledore would be neat tormead about.
ArkhCthuul chapter 28 . 6/22/2020
Whahahahaah, oh Jen, you actually thought he would have told you if you weren't a member of the prevett ne Potter clan?
Poor child. Luckily it's. Cleas her line I s the protected one as long as she keeps her vows.
She might even end up. With all 3, but sadly she won't turn I to the combi Ed heir of. The. Orrigan, the baron and hades. Pity.
3,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »