Reviews for Fractured Moonlight
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2018
i’m a lil ate but this is so well-written it’s absolutely amazing thank you! i don’t know if you’d update after 2 years but even where it’s been left it’s just so awesome
thecaptainswan chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
I've no idea how many times I've read this, how painful it is everytime I've read it and how many times I've cried reading this. It's so well written and it explains a lot of things specially the mourning process for both of them. Congratulations & thank you for the feels.
mansts chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
Incredible story!
DolphinAunt30 chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
Just so sad. But so good.
Avivagreene chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
That was a powerfully emotional story. Wow!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
Hello, I got to the end and thought, well I'm sure it'll start to get happier now, but then I saw you hadn't updated in nearly two years. (I must have come to this through someones favourites) If you had a little chapter to finish it off, something set months/years into the future that'd be amazing. It might just be the latest episode but I'm desperate for some happiness, if not a total happy ending. Great writing though even if you don't write more.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
I cried at Henry's grave, but truly this a great book!
Captn.Swan chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
you quoted skillet!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
Pleeeeeeease continue this! Your writing is amazing, and I'm dying to know what happens!
Liz Cs shipper chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
I miss this story so much!
Kina Kalamari chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
So... This was really good, but I don't think I liked it. If that makes any kind of sense. Your writing is absolutely phenomenal, the way you captured such an intense depth of feeling in nearly every sentence. But the fact that I didn't like it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the fact that I kept reading even after I had already identified it as "not really my kind of story." Don't get me wrong, I love a good heart-wrencher, but actual misery is something I usually try to avoid. And also I quite like Henry.

But despite all that, I wanted to leave a review because you absolutely deserve one. This story is brilliant, just not my type of brilliant. I don't know if you're planning to continue it or not, but to be honest this last chapter was enough closure for me so I don't think I'll be coming back even if you do continue.

Best of luck to you on your writing endeavors. :)
Ma chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
I realized it's almost been a whole year since the last updated :'(
Guest100 chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
Please update! When do they get back together? Do they go back to the Enchanted Forest? How did Henry die?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
This is wonderful! Please post soon.
Athena Brianna chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
My heart. Just. Oh my God. These tears. I cannot even. Jesus Christ.