Reviews for Fractured Moonlight
CSdisneylover chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
This is so good please tell me your going to contine? There has to be a happy ending right?
Angelfan984 chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
That scene...incredibly painful to read. I can't imagine writing it. It hurts my poor heart. But these two needed it. I hope they can go some where positive from here...
jzsmine chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Loved this chapter. I'm not even going to lie, I cried
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Honestly the only fan fiction that had made me cry:( so beautiful!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Another heartbreaking chapter but I do love your story sooooo much. It's perfect. So are they kind of on their way to healing?

Update soon!
Breab chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Damn I have to say your last two chapters were so emotional. You are be far one of the best writers on here because no one has made me feel the actual emotion of the character like that before!
soapdiva288208 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
So good. I believe this was my favorite chapters and i love the song 'Bleeding Out' :)
Zerousy chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I really enjoyed this even though it made me almost she's a tear
onetreefan chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
so beautiful. the raw pain they are going through is brilliant. I just hope they remain united and that he doesn't start pushing away. great job
twiila1 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I cried like for every chapter but I loved it so much! Good to see you back!
pandabearx33 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Thank god you're back! And wonderful amazing chapter.
SibOlga chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
You have us nearly in tears with such a tension in this chapter, so well done))
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
This story is so amazingly written. The angst is perfect and the storylines break my heart. I can't wait for the next chapter.
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Tears. Beautiful chapter!
halseymichele chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I was so happy when I saw you updated! It was really angsty and heartbreaking but also very beautiful. I thought you've done a wonderful job, especially at describing feelings and stuff. I can't wait to see what next chapter will bring along (probably much angst again, right?)
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »