Reviews for Fractured Moonlight
DancingDoula chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
So poetic! Well done. I love the emotion, and the dialogue is spot on. You capture each movement, each facial expression so well. Thanks for working on this some more.
A Whisper Of Grace chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Damn it Allie you made me cry. And not in just the feelsy exaggerated way, but real tears. I hurt so much for both of them in this fic, and the pain in this chapter was real ("he called me dad", do you think it's funny to play with my emotions like this?) Thank you for updating, it was a pleasant surprise in my inbox :)
Purpleblob chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
This is heart-wrenchingly painful to read, but it's also one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read too. You capture the loss and fragility and broken love so poignantly and I just can't wait for more :) xo
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I've been waiting for this update for quite sometime now and I have to say I was not disappointed. I really enjoyed it. Even with all the pain and heartbreak I think they are making progress and starting a proper road to healing. Excellent job. I'm excited for your next update but take as much time as you need to.
olicityducklings chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
This fic is perfect. Wonderfully angsty and very well-written. Is there more? I really need there to be more!
twiila1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Will you finish this fic? Because that's beyond perfection!
captainswanismylife chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Well thanks for breaking my heart into a million pieces. I cried like a damn baby and I don't know what to do with my life anymore. This was absolutely the best cs angst I have ever read.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Well this broke my heart into a million pieces. Is there more ?
twiila1 chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
nights of wonder chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
this is heartbreaking, and i love it so much
charmiaj chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Don't let her go alone Killian. Ever.
lauhall chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
That was brilliant, I can't wait to read more, so please post more soon, it's driving me crazy not knowing how or even if they'll work everything out.
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I have been craving serious CS angst (as if we don't get enough from the show but I needed more) and this has been deliciously awesome. Exactly what I wanted and so well written.
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I will never get enough of this fic. Only you can make me go through all these emotions in one chapter. You have a gift. Can't wait for your next update.
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Hmm... Are they going to visit Henry's grave or something, I wonder?
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »