Reviews for The Snake's Charm, and the Fox's Tale
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 11/8
oh man
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 11/7
another nice chapter i know it ends up SasaSaku but i hate that pairing so much cool story i love Naruto and Anko in this story
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 11/6
this was a nice chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 11/5
well this was interesting poor ino though she's cool
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 11/5
nice chapter a shame everyone hates him oh well
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 11/5
well this was entertaining
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 11/5
well that chapter was enjoyable especially the gore part
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 11/5
well this surely was interesting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 11/5
well this was interesting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 11/5
well this was nice
ninjamonthu chapter 10 . 10/29
I'm really enjoying this story so far, hope you come back to it soon.
shedges19 chapter 1 . 7/31
You started this story OK then went to the same as cannon
Iphigelina chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Damn. I sure hope you get to do what you want here...

Good luck
ytygr chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
I can see why you'd want to make them older but at the same time Ino would not be the same irresponsible child so the consequences of her action would be much worse. And I would think an older Genining group might not have the same reaction to Naruto as newly graduated Genining at 11-13 yeas will. Immaturity causes a lot of there down fall for both Naruto and them in your storyline.

In addition, that would mean Naruto either meets Anko later in life or she's in his life for more then six year. This would also change some of your dynamics. Including, the tension she has with her feelings for him after one of her excuses is he will grow out of it. But and 18 is less likely to do so then an 11-13 year old.

Now I am not saying don't rewrite if you truly want to but you are going to change the entire storyline. It will be a different story, one I will read but I like the current one. It would be interesting to see if Hinata can gain his trust, when she is the only one that has a right to even try to gain it. I was also looking forward to see if the rest of them would get their heads out of their asses and how team seven would grow with the change in dynamics with Anko as co-lead.
CBB chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
The AN telling readers to "Watch episode 9 if they really wanted to see the explanation." was highly unnecessary. The explanation is actually needed for plot. If I had been your English teacher, and this was an assignment? That would have been a serious mark down.