Reviews for Another Notch In His Bones
ZX chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was intense and well it should be. I hope the show will capture the depth of feelings the way you have.
kelco chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Great job! I wish this wasnt' the end of it, though!
tw1nsm0m chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
What a beautiful if not torturous piece. I feel like you've nailed Dean's emotions spot on. The grief, the anger, the immense guilt and deep down, the dark churning fear. And through your words, I felt all those things too. I found myself pleading for Cas just as he did. Someone to not only help Dean make things as right as they can be but to lend some sort of comfort.

Dean has always been a man of action. He needs his work to find solace and at least an inkling of hope that he can right the current wrongs. Or at least some of them. And, I appreciate your depiction of the different facets of grief now ending with anger and forward momentum to keep him going.

Fantastic story! And once again I'm in search of Kleenex.
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Ooooh, this is nice! Perfect Dean. Always the protector...and always having that pressure on him that if he fails, he'll let those he loves down...and then watching it happen. Poor guy. How many times can the weight of the world be on his shoulders before he can't get back up again? Love his character and how you portrayed him here! Great job!

Is is January yet? :)