Reviews for Choirboy Caffrey
marJan 53 chapter 7 . 1/22
I like your take on the Neal Peterdynamic
marJan 53 chapter 6 . 1/21
I really love the way you intergrate dialogue and plot lines from different episodes and seasons into one story this is my favorite version of Neal young and vulnerable but resilient Elen taping Neal to take home with her as a reminder was touching
peppe1951 chapter 9 . 1/12
Another great story. I was wondering how you were oing to work in Nea's meeting of June and you did an excellent job. Now on to the next one in the series.
jessytemple chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
You have nice plans for the other fics, going to check them out. At least Peter redeemed himself apologizing to Neal in front of the team. Was kind of expecting Neal to spend Xmas with Peter though, that would've been fun. Eager to see him meet El! And Satchmo.. ;)
jessytemple chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Oh you almost gave me a heart attack too with this Peter's game. Poor Neal, but I guess it was for the best in the long run..
jessytemple chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
What a beautiful chapter :) Hope Neal gets too spend more time with her in the future.
MarJan53 chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I have read those stories and had to start the series all over again knowing what takes place in the future made the story even more enjoyable
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Liked this.
daisesndaffidols chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I love that Neal got to meet Byron
ClaMiAl chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Ok, this one was almost too much sunshine-and-daisies for me, but I still liked the story. I can't wait to read more stories in this series.
Of Stories and Songs chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I just read all of this in one evening. I could read your Peter and Neal all day. It's amazing what you do, really. True to character, yet believably younger on both sides and more... innocent, for lack of a better word.

Is Henry Winslow Mozzie? I never would have made the connection if it wasn't for the stuff in Chapter 8, but I can't think of anyone else who would be Neal's emergency contact AND his source of questionable morals.
AoiLegend chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Awesome story, just like your Caffrey Conversation! I can't wait to move on to by the Book! I really enjoyed your story and I must say, Henry seems like an awesome character. I thought it was hilarious how him and Neal have that deal about borrowing identities. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews since your writing style and stories are well written and unique. I'm definitely a fan!
Maaliem chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Good writing coupled with an enjoyable tale as well as a happy ending.

BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I'm let speechless and moist-eyed after such emotional chapter. So beautiful and..
wow... I darned adored how it all turned out with Neal.

I'll be looking forward to see more of these in future :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
This chapter was so emotionally heartfelt I nearly burst into full blown tear river. Truly sweet (especially at the end)