Reviews for Choirboy Caffrey
Liked this.
daisesndaffidols chapter 8 . 2/10
I love that Neal got to meet Byron
ClaMiAl chapter 9 . 2/3
Ok, this one was almost too much sunshine-and-daisies for me, but I still liked the story. I can't wait to read more stories in this series.
Of Stories and Songs chapter 9 . 1/25
I just read all of this in one evening. I could read your Peter and Neal all day. It's amazing what you do, really. True to character, yet believably younger on both sides and more... innocent, for lack of a better word.

Is Henry Winslow Mozzie? I never would have made the connection if it wasn't for the stuff in Chapter 8, but I can't think of anyone else who would be Neal's emergency contact AND his source of questionable morals.
AoiLegend chapter 9 . 1/12
Awesome story, just like your Caffrey Conversation! I can't wait to move on to by the Book! I really enjoyed your story and I must say, Henry seems like an awesome character. I thought it was hilarious how him and Neal have that deal about borrowing identities. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews since your writing style and stories are well written and unique. I'm definitely a fan!
Maaliem chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
I really enjoyed your story. Good writing coupled with an enjoyable tale as well as a happy ending.

BlueDiamondStar chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I'm let speechless and moist-eyed after such emotional chapter. So beautiful and..
wow... I darned adored how it all turned out with Neal.

I'll be looking forward to see more of these in future :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
This chapter was so emotionally heartfelt I nearly burst into full blown tear river. Truly sweet (especially at the end)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Oh my goodness! How sweet this was! The part about Neal being like an angel Clarence, and then, about him having a chance of dream job and dream hobby... So darn cute! *melts*
MarJan53 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
You made my day I look forward to more stories in this series
True White Collar Fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I have read both stories in this series, and love them. Your stories deserve more reviews. They are well-written and entertaining.

I am looking forward to the next in the series.
MarJan53 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I love this version of Neal and Peter and was so excited to find Byron still alive even if it is not for long I also hope that Ellen survives I 'm hoping that you change your mind and write more stories in this alternatetimeline you have me HOOKED ! Please please can I have more ?
mngrue chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
You had me pretty quickly in the beginning of the first Caffrey Conversation story, but you definitely kept me with this one. I'll follow your story line wherever you want to take it. Great work!
Zachiliam chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I greatly appreciate this story, and that I'm kind of sad that it will soon be coming to an end. I enjoyed "conversations" a lot, and I think both of these stories are very well written, the characters have depht, and the evolution of the characters relationships doesn't seem rushed at all. I'm looking forward to reading more stories from this verse, and hope to see more "parental-Peter" once his "boss-Peter" role is firmly establishef (I don't know if this makes any sense but, oh well...)
Thanks again for such good stories (and quick updates), you really make my day! Keep writing, and have a good day!
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
great story, can't wait for the sequels!