Reviews for Lightning Scarlet
No one chapter 9 . 2/10/2003
Good story on Anna...

Disapointed you made Kazuya seemed like a Faggot.

:?

Cool... Ending

_?
lilykane chapter 9 . 2/10/2003
*sniff* I'm sad it's over, but I guess we all knew how it was going to have to end :).

I have to say, I loved the mention of Kazuya looking for Anna in the crowd. That really made him human (and it was so sad and sweet).

Anyway, hope that you decide to post more work here!
nouser chapter 9 . 2/9/2003
Wow! You don't know how much I enjoyed this story. It was nice to read a Tekken 2 fic from Anna's point of view, and to see her with a soft side and how she feels about her sister. I've never read an Anna/Kazuya fic either, and that was cool to see, along with her being friends with Kunimitsu. That was a nice touch at the end, when she saw them in the laboratory. Nice work! _
Valondra Deva Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
This is a truly awesome fic, Pura. Keep it up, I look forward to read more.
Unholy Preacher chapter 8 . 1/20/2003
Well, there's nothing more I can say that hasn't already been said. I love this story, not just the characters you chose but also how well you write them as. Hope to read the next chapter soon.
lilykane chapter 8 . 11/11/2002
Thank you for writing this. I have to say that right off. There isn't much as for as pro-Anna Williams fiction out there anywhere, and as a huge Anna fan, this was something pleasant to read. Not to mention, I'm really enjoying the budding romance between her and Kazuya in your story.

Also, very much appreciated are the fight scenes. The descriptions you do are wonderfully done. I've read so many fics where writers just brushed off the fights, but yours are staged wonderfully.

Again, thank you! I'll be keeping an eye out on this fic!
nouser chapter 8 . 11/9/2002
You should make Kazuya beat up Lee for doing that to Anna! Hehe _ Great story, and as always, can't wait for more!
Irvine Leonhart chapter 7 . 11/1/2002
Awww! That end little bit was soooo sweet.

*gives Kazuya and Anna big hug*

I am in love with this story! I just think you should know again that you are an extremely talented writer and this story kicks ass!
Kukkaistytot chapter 7 . 10/31/2002
Awww, sweet! There are not much Anna/Kazuya fics so it's good that even someone is writing them )
nouser chapter 7 . 10/30/2002
Aw, how sweet! I usually wouldn't like this pairing very much but I love the way you write and your descriptions! Keep writing! .
Irvine Leonhart chapter 5 . 10/20/2002
Not only have you made Anna the main character but u have put Kazuya in it!

Kazuya s my ultimate obession! It's really sad but i love him to bits

:Glomps Kazuya:

This just keeps getting better and better, the storyline is great and the way you describe things is wonderful! Waiting for the next chapters and keep up the good work! ;-) Go Kazuya! Go Anna! Go Kazuya! Go Anna!
Kukkaistytot chapter 5 . 10/20/2002
Oh, what a suspense in the latest chapter! You write the fighting parts very well. We want more!
nouser chapter 5 . 10/19/2002
AHHH, THE SUSPENSE! I wonder what's going to happen! Keep it up!
Natas chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Well... As far as Tekken goes... Hmmnn

I'm not really a big fan of Nina... As a matter of fact, I really hate the fact that she always picks on her sister all the time. But, that dosn't make me an Anna fan aswell... Although, I really like her better than Nina.

But, I really love the way you pictured/wrote about Kazuya... He is one of my favourite characters.

Anyway, It's an awsome story... Keep it up!

;)
nouser chapter 3 . 10/5/2002
Hey, this is something nice and different! Usually people make Anna the disagreeable one, instead of Nina. I like how you portrayed her personality and told why she dresses the way she does.

"Sitting in front of the mirror she applied her make-up as she always liked to look her best and she gazed absently at her reflection while she combed her short auburn hair."

Her friendship with Kunimitsu is cool too. Keep writing! This story is honestly making me really appreciate Anna. .