Reviews for Point of No Return
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
I like this
Carmensandiego79 chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
This is quite possibly my favorite story ever of Abbie/Crane.
Wonderful wonderful job!
QTFics chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
I very much enjoyed this story.
ProfR chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
The longing in this chapter just sends me over the edge! I am a sucker for the slow burn, the tension, the intensity...this is simply magnificent.
ProfR chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
The best story...period.
nicew chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
My love ... and my joy. That's my review of this story.

Thanks so much for this. Love the show, happy it was renewed, and it better be a good season! I didn't see much use for Katrina once she made it out of Purgatory until she let her evil bloom. An evil dead witch wife would make for a fantastic antagonist for our heroes.
Mistra Rose chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
This was an amazing story! Much MUCH better then the second season ever could have been.
patymr21 chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
In love with this story.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
I enjoyed this story so very thoroughly. I love the progression, how you kept true to their personalities, and hoiw you made a lengthy period of time go by quickly and smoothly. Your writing is wonderful to read. There's so much imagery. Thgank you for such an enjoyable story.
She chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
I love it.
marshmallowdeviant chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Beautifully written :) This was romantic, reverent even and lovely. You could feel their relief. Great job. And I totally second your comments on the show! *fist bump* thanks x
vmck chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Thank you for this awesome story,and like you, I hope get a season 3.
driver picks the music chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I've enjoyed the second season, but there has been such wasted opportunities that it's sad.
This story has totally made up for that though :) It was wonderful and I'm sad that it's over, but oh so happy with how it ended.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
jinx6 chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
"The long, frustrating road from partners to lovers." Wow, originally reading this story it never occurred to me there was an actual endgame. Reading this last chapter after all the angst was a pleasant surprise. Well done.