Reviews for Who Wants to Be a Master Thief?
Aerist chapter 1 . 2/9
I have a stitch ! This was hilarious oh just perfect and wonderful dialogue lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
So an annoyed Merlin is a pretentious one?
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
How do you even have a joke question? This was awesome, except for the part where people just would not get the memo about Merlin not wanting to be touched.
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is awesome.
And hilarious.
Please write more stories like this.
Jayfire chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Naleky, this was absolutely brilliant! It had comedy, but tasteful comedy, you know? Not that idiotic, it-gets-old-fast found in movies like 21 Jumo Street and Ted (apologies if you have ever enjoyed these types of movies). It was absolutely hilarious, and it's too bad it will never air as a real episode. Is it sad that I knew the answer to the one million pound question without even seeing the multiple choice answers under it? :3 Anyways, I haven't really read the master thief!Merlin verse you have created yet, but based on this little present, my guess is that it is just as brilliant or better. I shall soon find out! Ta!
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh I really wish that would've been a really show. I am laughing just reading it. Fan-flippin-tastic.
Shiro-Tenshi-Chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I laughed so hard when i read this! You are a genius!
Cloakofinsanity chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I love this au you have made! Please right more
wryter501 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
this was good fun - i actually ate a bowl of popcorn reading it!
Linnea.E chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Awesome dudie, Love this soo bad :D
ShamrockNinny chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Yeah I love this series thing you have going! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
LOL! That was perfect! Please do more from this universe!
Lesley chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Wonderful. Many thanks for your "Christmas present". It was very much appreciated and enjoyed.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
this was fantastic. I love it a whole lot. Great job.