Reviews for Fire
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
just a little thing when you are giving credit don't say that the song belongs to Tolkien say it belongs to Ed Sheeran because Ed wrote it and sang it so yeah just a suggesion because I love Ed
lilou4 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Beautiful. Just beautiful. The hardships of Maedhros' life and its tragic ending all wonderfully described in this short poem. Thank you, this is definitely going into my favourites.
TemariFire chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Nice poem. Feanor and his sons are so tragic. Every time I re-read the Silmarillion I get sad for all the bad decisions they made and curse of their oaths.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ooh. Wow. Just wow. This is brilliant. I love the last couplet especially; the double meaning of Light - the Silmaril and his own fea - is profound. Great work. I shall return to read again. And I never thought of 'I See Fire' applying to the First Age Eldar, but now... *goes off to read lyrics again*
-RandomCelt
nosmaeth chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Ah, ah. Stunning. And I can totaly see how that beautiful song inspired you. (Though it always bugges me, how he can't pronounce Durn's name...)
You should write more poems, seriously, I loved this. It is clean and elegant and the original rythm of the song pulses trough it so nicely! Congratulations!