Reviews for The Mystery of Chloe Sullivan
Rip Major chapter 2 . 3/2
Nicely written. I look forward to more.
This story is very interesting. Please continue it. Chloe isn't dead right? Her powers are back and she will wake up and help AU Oliver and felicity find her Oliver.
She just can't die. I love Chloe
Ms. Metonymy chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Just re-reading this story again! It really is incredible :) I think you should definitely also post it in the SV section, and in the Arrow section, instead of just in crossovers to get more traffic. It really is such an interesting idea! I keep coming back hoping for a new chapter, and I really hope that you're still considering continuing this story (I know it's been a few years, but this is such a cool concept, it deserves to be finished ;) ) Wonderful writing!
Ms. Metonymy chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
SUPER interesting idea! So sad that there aren't more chapters though - please consider posting more :) This story deserves to be finished!
Awesomeness2502 chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
Please update!
habug chapter 2 . 4/3/2017
Hey when are u going to write more cause i'm dying to know what happens next.
lachicarebelde22 chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
Wait what Chloe dead? I need answers how is she in the arrow dimension Pls tell me u will write more
dothesafetydance chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Woah-super intriguing!
For strictly my sake, I hope your life gets less crazy. :)
Fingers crossed!
Veronica chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Please update...are you returning to this story? I absolutely love it...Chloe is alive and I bet this arrow will fall in love with her or has he met her already...I need more please...
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
I hope you'll update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Things will get interesting. I hope that you haven't given up on this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Interesting story. Chloe can't be dead
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Chloe's meteor power is back, right?! Can't wait to see how she and Conner ended up in an AU and how/if they rescue Smallville Oliver. Hope you haven't given up on this story )
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Intriguing premise. I really hope you continue with this story!
Veronica chapter 2 . 8/3/2015