Reviews for Before the last petal falls
I was looking forward to this for so long. The was worth it and you did a great job. I look forward to more of your work.
Naru-teen Titan chapter 45 . 3/31
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it
Beau chapter 45 . 3/24
As brilliant as always, your leave of absence has only improved your skill. Can't wait to see how it ends, my Beauty
Beau chapter 45 . 3/24
Truly fantastic. You truly are amazing as always, my Beauty
Zuko Halliwell chapter 45 . 3/24
What do you mean, "god awful live action movie"?! The live action movie was amazing!
Thanks for continuing the story, by the way.
Ruby Pen chapter 45 . 3/24
I really have enjoyed this story and I would love to see a web comic
Rocierra chapter 45 . 3/24
Great
Mistress Malica chapter 45 . 3/24
Wonderfull, wonderfull. You continued the story. Love the chapter and there is hardly anything to criticies.

Feedback: I think you are clear about the change in point of view from Beau t Angela but you could consider a line or break to make it even more clear. However, I was a bit confused about her death/revivel? It seamed a little confused with her being able to see the flashes and be quit conscius while also dying at the same time. Besides from that I don't really have anything.
Sirdroolsalot chapter 44 . 3/24
*squeeeeeeeee!* You came back!
misheru9 chapter 45 . 3/24
Wow, this is so amazing! I had just found this story yesterday, and was crushed when I found it unfinished, the last update being two years ago. I guess we both became more interested in this classic tale due to he movie coming out. :) I fell in love with the character's plot development and the small plot changes you made due to the gender swap. I'd love to see a comic version of this story!
BlackAngelRose13 chapter 45 . 3/24
WEB COMIC!?
*screams like a happy madwoman* You do that and I'll forgive you for the delay!
love it always though!
Snow Bell chapter 44 . 3/20
I know it has been a long time now but you please finish this story. I've read it a few times now and I like it. Update soon please
Rocierra chapter 44 . 3/18
When u get the chance I hope u make the next chapter.
Montana chapter 44 . 3/13
Where's the rest of it? That can't be it!
Where's the rest of it?! That can't be the end!