Reviews for Before the last petal falls
CrystalCreeper chapter 1 . 11/13
Dont abandon this fanfic!
OMFG please update! I need to know what happens next! Please update
Buonumore chapter 44 . 9/10
I like it. You made me cry. Good story. I look forward to continuing.
Buonumore chapter 2 . 9/10
Gaston is a positive character? I'm almost pleasantly surprised ...Not that I liked this character, but here he isn't bad. He even seemed nice.
Snow Lily RandomMuch chapter 44 . 8/29
Oh my stars! The feels are real! Geneviere was crazy, though I do feel bad for her because of how her guilt towards her father's death in addition to other factors lead her to take such drastic measures. Throughout the story I really enjoyed how you mananged to encorporate both Belle and Adam's characteristics into both Angela and Beau. Ingenius, I would say. Anyway, thank you so much for another great chapter. I'll be patiently waiting for (hopefully) another one.
Belle chapter 44 . 8/25
Pretty, pretty, pretty please? I'm telling the truth when I say that you are an awesome writer and that I love this story. Just one more chapter is all I'm asking. PLEASE?!
Belle chapter 44 . 8/22
Please please please please finish the story! You can not just end it there and not finish, not when the end is so close. Please just another chapter of two is all I'm asking. Just enough to finish the story. You have to please!
P. S. I really love this story! You are a fantastic writer and this story just made my heart melt more than once.
P. P. S. You have to finish it! Please?!
Cat chapter 32 . 7/27
Please update soon! It's been over 2 months since the last update. I really want to know what happens next! Your story is awesome, and I can't wait to read more!
MysticHybrid chapter 44 . 7/25
Oh come on! Am I never going to find out what happened?
Litwick723 chapter 44 . 7/9
Perfection! I wish Guinevere died. Too bad.
Litwick723 chapter 2 . 7/9
So Guinevere is lusting after Beau and Gaston isn't the enemy? He takes the roll of Lefou, but has a kind heart?

This is good so far, I'll keep reading!
cat chapter 44 . 6/25
I love the story! The characters are awesome and I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon.
Kadi chapter 44 . 6/25
Holy shit I love your writing! (And I mean that "holy shit" in the most flattering way possible, promise!)
I keep this story bookmarked and just continuously check back hoping you've added a new chapter. I can't wait for the next one and I hope you update it soooon!
Omg keep going please do not wait so long I must keep reading I love your story gahhh
Myster girl chapter 44 . 6/22
I can't wait for the next chapter!