Reviews for Before the last petal falls
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 44 . 8/24
There is a pain. In my soul. It first began when I went to press the next button...only to find there was no update D; noooooooooooo...
On a more serious note, u've really done an incredible job spinning this age old story into something new, which is so hard to do with fan fics, and the quality has just continuously improved with the updates, making this story so much more captivating. I'm holding my breath to see how u finally wrap this up, but either way, it's going in my favs :) keep up the awesome work!
Mandy chapter 44 . 7/21
Read the whole thing and instantly fell in love with it. I hope you finish so I can read it over and over again.
Please update this story this is really good please.
FrostyGirl317 chapter 44 . 6/3
Please continue! There's one more chapter right?
BlackAngelRose13 chapter 44 . 5/28
Pleeeeeeeeeasse update!
Update chapter 44 . 4/27
Please update this is so good give me a shout out
Songorita chapter 44 . 3/25
I love this story please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
Pls update
NOOOOOO! please update! please! really really great story! i've been looking for this for a long time. you're really great at this.
Kiara Gray chapter 44 . 1/26
Why would you stop there! You wrote a whole fanfic only to stop at the last chapter? What the heck! Post it! You can't do that to your readers! Update please!
Update update update update. I need to know. Please DO YOU WANT?! MY SOUL? You got it! My brother? Which one do you want! Money?! Ill rob a bank! My sanity?! Its already yours! Update. Please.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/24/2015
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE WRITE THE LAST CHAPTER! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

...Okay, I'm calm now, but in other words this is a great story. God Bless YOU, even though it was so good, I ended up reading all this in a few hours...
Mr Gatsby chapter 43 . 12/12/2015
Hey , I was checking in to see if you've posted another chapter, I see you haven't but I very very much hope you do.i still love this story and I hope you haven't forgotten or abandoned it.
Ps. thank you for you review of my story, it means a lot coming from you
CrystalCreeper chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Dont abandon this fanfic!
Guest chapter 44 . 10/22/2015
OMFG please update! I need to know what happens next! Please update