Reviews for A Christmas Partnership
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 5/14
Cute.
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
I was very happy that Mike was fired. He is still a threat to society, as he has no clue what the word no means. Good riddance. It was very sweet how Edward and Bella got together, after pining for one another for so long. Edward being awkward, even though he'd been married and has grown children, was sweet and endearing. Sadly Kate died but, with Bella being younger, it can give him a second chance at a lifetime with the one he loves. I like that he gave the family home to Leah and Sam as a wedding present. It was wonderful that they'd changed it so very much, that Edward was comfortable bringing Bella there for a stay. Jane was clueless and I imagine, no longer a friend of Bree's after what she pulled all night. Her pass at Edward was deplorable and I loved what he said to her in response. It was great that Bella saw and heard him. She damn near attacked him when they got back to the den. I wonder if anyone in the house heard them . . . hehehe. Seriously, I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
dazzleglo chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
Awesome.
dazzleglo chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
Loved this story.
dazzleglo chapter 17 . 4/15/2016
Phew it's been defined. Love these two.
dazzleglo chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
He is so hot under the collar.
dazzleglo chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
He's opening up.
dazzleglo chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
You so need to stay.
dazzleglo chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Go Edward go get your woman.
dazzleglo chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
Internet dating lol he'd probably meet a nut that way.
dazzleglo chapter 9 . 4/15/2016