Reviews for First among many
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
A lovely collection of firsts and each excellently written so as to tell so much of a story in so few words. Thank you.
lontanissima chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
is lovely! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas dear! :)
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I like how it was all out of order. Made for an interesting read. Are we going to see the other numbers?
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I really liked this. I really like all your stuff, but this is probably my favorite thing in awhile, and I just love the idea that their firsts would just slowly escalate because she would just sort of dismiss it. PLEASE let this be what arm pats lead to in the show haha
Fairytales1981 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Love it. ... :)
rosabelle317 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is gorgeous - they're great individually but they fit together so well.

I love the hand-holding bit in the second one, the mirror in the third, and the observation that he's a lot taller when she's barefoot because that image is adorable. :D I think that one is my favorite of the bunch because it's just so sweet and warm and I love how safe she feels.

Thank you for sharing!
Ellie5192 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I'm so happy to see this story again! I loved it so much the first time I read it, and I love it again on re-read. So good- your beautiful writing style, and the out-of-order look at a budding relationship- perfect!
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
These were great! My fingers are crossed that at least one of them will come true :-)
SChimes chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Love this - every one of the 'firsts' was so well done. And I love the progression from one to the other. And all the little details (like the 'bulldog' line - SO fitting!). And the ending of course - nothing IS innocent when it comes to these two. Lovely story, thank you for sharing.
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/19/2013