Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Grrarrggh chapter 2 . 3/1/2018
You need to look up the definition of the word wizened because it doesn't mean what you seem to think it does.
Jadockery chapter 29 . 5/25/2017
Hi love your writing so descriptive. hope you have tons more to enjoy
PandyH chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
Love this story too! Your Arrow stories are wonderful, and I really enjoyed reading the different ways Olicity would've dealt with what happened in the seasons while being a couple. Sad to see this one ended too! Here's hoping your muse reengages for Arrow at some point... a girl can hope.;)
SpellAngelDark chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Outstanding!
yarritui98 chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Awesome!
K-Marie-M chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
I live this story and I cannot wait for more.
luvfordelena chapter 29 . 10/19/2014
Update soon!
belcheto chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
Just re-found this story and I love it!
JWAB chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Oooooh, oh, ooooOOOHHH! See, right there, with the "empty house that used to be my home" we know something important has shifted. It was home, a new kind of home with the trio (plus Roy) a new family, but now that's changed for Oliver. OH SO INTERESTING. I already know bad stuff is coming just from that. You are so good!

Oh, see, and now I know you are diabolical. Sneaky Oliver (reminiscent of the first reveal with Felicity, also, so NICE) watching her with Digg. Watching the forehead shoulder tap and the ongoing conversation and their intimacy. I love it!

I also ADORE the connection that she's been guarded with him since she vowed she couldn't lose him. She's been holding herself back and tracing it back to that moment is just BRILLIANT. Also, still diabolical.

So much Oliver never bothered to ask Felicity about herself. And she TOLD him she was worried what people would think about her moving upstairs, and YOU AND I BOTH KNOW SHE WAS RIGHT, and Digg listened but Oliver never, ever really did. And the tablet, how she always had it. WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DID YOU THINK SHE WAS DOING? PLAYING SOLITAIRE? Sometimes I want to throttle him.

"Inefficient computers hurt my soul." LOVE.

Okay, and see, again with the character-skewering. Because of course Oliver snaps when she tells Digg (sorta, cuz she's still the classiest) what the shitty IT guy said to her. Not at the things where she's holding the whole thing up by herself, how no one takes her seriously. None of that. But someone ogling his Felicity? THAT IS TOO MUCH.

I love that she gets car sick.

Oh, so sad! Oliver thinks he's being paternal! He's not. He's acting like he owns her. That's a different thing.

"But really, where do you draw the line?" THAT IS THE THESIS SENTENCE FOR THE ENTIRE SHOW. Right there. Holy fuck.

"I hate how they don't even think before they touch each other." Oh my. Yes. Oliver has to think before he does anything. He's too dangerous not to. But these two, they can just be people. (People who will eventually make babies together.) They can not think. They can live casually, easily. Sigh.

The pennies! In a bowl from Lian Yu! Enough to fill a bowl! Literary art.

Oh, look at you, invoking the title of the other fic - that is so lovely. It feels like coming full circle, but it's not, it's more like a spiral. A gorgeous fic spiral of wonderfulness. And then they make out in the backseat, which is also gorgeous but in a different way.

MAN I LOVE THIS FIC. And the way you're writing it. And your brains. Everything about this is just glorious.
CreepingMuse chapter 29 . 9/9/2014
Just the title and I know this is going to be brutal. Is there a sparkly umbrella? I can't handle a sparkly umbrella.

Oliver always riding in the back, even when it's just him and Digg, is perfectly in character and perfectly infuriating.

Heard about a study today that says competent women are rated lower by male superiors, so yes, Felicity is 100% right and I want to kick the IT guy in the nads.

"Inefficient computers hurt my soul." Felicity is/you are the best.

Felicity, our brave heroine who gets carsick when she scolds her boyfriend backwards.

Love, love, love that it's always "Walllta."

Oh, man. That Oliver doesn't know the difference between chivalrous and creepy is true times a billion. I do love that you don't make him perfect and moral and always right. It would be easy to do. The show sometimes does it. But this is what's right.

Adore that you keep bringing the story back to its roots (well, its companions' roots): How was your day? That at the end of it all, past all the emotional trauma and super heroics, this is a story about two people trying to connect over basic, simple things. And that's what keeps it grounded and lovely, even as the pain spirals outward.
westernbeauty chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
Wonderfully executed as ever x
SassyReaderGirl chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
This is a nice moment. But I am really, really, glad that Felicity is forcing Oliver to finally do something productive.
Sarai chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
Cute.
Jen chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
Aw those two crazy kids, working it all out. They're the best. And how much do I love Digg and Felicity's friendship. So much. I was just waiting for Oliver to finally say something from the backseat and cause a big ol' ruckus and lo and behold, near accident. Heh. I shouldn't laugh, but he's kind of adorable when he's all silent and broody. I love that they finally got to the Thea discussion, however brief. So much touched on in this chapter, it was beautifully done.
annependragon chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
Oh wow so hiding in the backseat, lol