Reviews for Horizons
Sith Lord Kisara chapter 1 . 2/19
Please continue with this awesome story, I want to read more!:)
Lunar678 chapter 11 . 2/11
I last love playing Dragonvale. I have almost all the dragons. If you still play it, be kool to have you as a friend on it.
momongacross chapter 15 . 1/25
I really love this chapter!
Such sweet anguish and fluffs!
momongacross chapter 13 . 1/24
This chapter is my favorite!
Plenty of delicious anguish and sweet fluff!
You are amazing;)
Blessedx2 chapter 1 . 1/24
An amazing talent for writing you have. The detail and way you wrote these chapters were incredible. I literally could picture everything you wrote. Keep up the amazing job. Can't wait to read more.
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 1/24
Did you know that in most mythologies when a tear is forcibly taken from a pheonix it becomes a deadly and incurable poison?
Jiji chapter 10 . 1/23
Awesome story!
I really want to see Smaug burn the Greenwood for Lily's revenge!...surely he would not let this go without any retaliation,would he?
Anyway thank you for your wonderful story!
SHE'S A FUCKING PHOENIX: my guess
Oluhasuu chapter 20 . 1/8
That little shit birdy LOL. I love that the waiting of the confession was worth it !
El'Deva chapter 21 . 1/7
The last chapter was just amazing !
TemariFire chapter 2 . 1/6
I like this story. Excited to read more.
inu-sessfanforeverlife chapter 21 . 1/3
yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy! They are finally together. i love this fic so much! I can't wait till the next update! keep up the amazing writing!
Armalite chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
I feel like it's gone too far. Smaug just tried to murder her brother and her entire town and she hardly cares! She's like, "Yeah, that was naughty, but please don't leave me!" Her brothers, the only people that cared about her, almost died because of him! Hell, one of them might have! I started out liking this story because I thought, "She'll be the one to fix him up, make him less of a psychotic megalomaniac," but that isn't at all what's happening. He's going around terrorizing people and acting borderline abusive to her and she's just taking it with doe eyes. I get that she craves companionship with one who shares her feelings, but seriously, Smaug, from what I can tell, has almost no redeeming qualities about him. These two are so selfish. The amount of good they could do in the world boggles the mind, but no, they pretty much say fuck the world, they don't deserve our help. I'm sorry, I thought she was supposed to be the spirit of kindness and hope, does that just pertain to one person/dragon? I really wanted to like this story and these characters, but goddamn. Is she ever going to have a breaking point with him? Can he kill hundreds of innocents and return home to his loving treasure? Great, what a happy ending. This isn't a story about finding the light in dark and bringing it out to the world, it's a story of watching the dark hurt others and not doing anything to stop it. She keeps talking about how she wants to stop him but can't because he'll just get mad, but then she just throws herself at him so he can hold her! It reminds me of Joker and Harley Quinn.
Myrina1896 chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
Please update soon! I love this fanfic so much! It's one of my fav fanfics
Sada Pazaki chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
So much "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw" in this chapter. Well, and hotness too but I like how they've finally admitted their luuuv and all that jazz and his possessive desire for her is out in the open.

Great work and I look forward to an update!