Reviews for Horizons
Pyrane chapter 21 . 2/16
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Shodow17 chapter 21 . 2/15
Holy shit. I lobed this entire fiction! ! I'm so speechless. I loved it!
GyreHost chapter 21 . 2/14
At least they finally had sex! Lol, but seriously, I love this and if you decide to continue, know that I will be an avid reader of it! 3
CamaroLady chapter 21 . 2/5
I stumbled upon this recently and just had to read as much as I could before I could comment on it. I am absolulty enthralled by this wonderful story. There just aren't very many fanfictions out there with Smaug as one of the main characters, and to let him find love? Oooooh just makes me adore this story even more. I do realize that the last update appears to be a while back it seems, however I hope beyond hope that this beautifully written story is continued eventually at some point and not abandoned. You are one fabulous writer!

Thought I'd add my comment here on to for the hell of it. :3
Krystallian chapter 21 . 1/21
Please continue writing this, it's one of the most amazing fics ive ever read.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2016
Please write more
La Plaiedes chapter 21 . 11/3/2016
Awwwwwww, I'm so happy to see them like this!
Jamelia098 chapter 22 . 11/1/2016
Lol it's been so long when I saw the notification I couldn't really remember this fic.
YAY I get to read it again and be surprised :P.
Can't wait for an update :)!
umm chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
i dont think hes the last of his kind in middle earth, you just dont see a dragon very often.
LostNetSpace chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
I loved your story! I have read fan-fiction since before and this is the first time I have read one so good I just had to leave a review. It is so well written and enthralling I just could not put it down. I loved your characters and plot line the direction and feel of the entire thing. If you changed the names this could be a well respected original story in its on right. In fact you have me intrigued me, do you have actual original stories you have written and published? ( I would for sure be a buyer if this is anything to go by) ;) I wish I could write, it really hits me when I read an incredibly immersive piece, that the only magic left in the world is held by those who can create new ones. Thank you for working your magic. I needed the smile.
saashi samy chapter 21 . 6/4/2016
very interesting idea

i really like the couple and the lemon
K chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
Oh my god, that was so epic! Im talking about that last scene. Oh. Wow. That was probably the best way to bring dragon smaug back. The description was incredible- i could see everything play out so clearly in my head. And if this was a movie... Holy shit. Definitely one of my fav scenes
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
I looooooveeeee it s2
K chapter 13 . 1/13/2016
I don't know if I've said this before.. but i really like the concept of dragon and phoenix. It's so beautiful.
Also, love the shipname.. Smily.. :)
And I still have no idea how to pronounce Lithuiaew. I mean, I think I'm on the right track but I can't get the end right. The "ew" confuses me to no end.. Oh well.
K chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
I love this story so much. I can't exactly say why but it feels so unique. It's written in a style I feel I've never seen before. Love it. And I'm so excited! He's in his human form and the moment they officially meet like this is getting closer... Can't wait!