Reviews for Horizons
TranquilChaos chapter 21 . 5/20
This is such an amazing story.
Neophyte chapter 21 . 4/14
Can you please do a sequel!'?! Please please please
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/25
I love this so far, especially how you kept Smaug in character! I just kept thinking of Dany when your OC wasn't burnt by Smaug. Really great job so far!
VictorianPhantom chapter 21 . 3/20
Aww please don't tell me this is the end! They didn't even get to fly together yet. Whether or not this is the end, I just wanted to say this is truly a well written story. You were able to portray Smaug well and I just love your style of writing. I know this may sound cliché, but I really couldn't put this story down! So please, I hope I get a notice saying you updated soon!
Amberwish chapter 21 . 3/18
Update?
Sith Lord Kisara chapter 1 . 2/19
Please continue with this awesome story, I want to read more!:)
Lunar678 chapter 11 . 2/11
I last love playing Dragonvale. I have almost all the dragons. If you still play it, be kool to have you as a friend on it.
momongacross chapter 15 . 1/25
I really love this chapter!
Such sweet anguish and fluffs!
momongacross chapter 13 . 1/24
This chapter is my favorite!
Plenty of delicious anguish and sweet fluff!
You are amazing;)
Blessedx2 chapter 1 . 1/24
An amazing talent for writing you have. The detail and way you wrote these chapters were incredible. I literally could picture everything you wrote. Keep up the amazing job. Can't wait to read more.
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 1/24
Did you know that in most mythologies when a tear is forcibly taken from a pheonix it becomes a deadly and incurable poison?
Jiji chapter 10 . 1/23
Awesome story!
I really want to see Smaug burn the Greenwood for Lily's revenge!...surely he would not let this go without any retaliation,would he?
Anyway thank you for your wonderful story!
SHE'S A FUCKING PHOENIX: my guess
Oluhasuu chapter 20 . 1/8
That little shit birdy LOL. I love that the waiting of the confession was worth it !
El'Deva chapter 21 . 1/7
The last chapter was just amazing !