Reviews for Horizons
umm chapter 3 . 8/9
i dont think hes the last of his kind in middle earth, you just dont see a dragon very often.
LostNetSpace chapter 21 . 6/7
I loved your story! I have read fan-fiction since before and this is the first time I have read one so good I just had to leave a review. It is so well written and enthralling I just could not put it down. I loved your characters and plot line the direction and feel of the entire thing. If you changed the names this could be a well respected original story in its on right. In fact you have me intrigued me, do you have actual original stories you have written and published? ( I would for sure be a buyer if this is anything to go by) ;) I wish I could write, it really hits me when I read an incredibly immersive piece, that the only magic left in the world is held by those who can create new ones. Thank you for working your magic. I needed the smile.
saashi samy chapter 21 . 6/4
very interesting idea

i really like the couple and the lemon
K chapter 18 . 1/28
Oh my god, that was so epic! Im talking about that last scene. Oh. Wow. That was probably the best way to bring dragon smaug back. The description was incredible- i could see everything play out so clearly in my head. And if this was a movie... Holy shit. Definitely one of my fav scenes
I looooooveeeee it s2
K chapter 13 . 1/13
I don't know if I've said this before.. but i really like the concept of dragon and phoenix. It's so beautiful.
Also, love the shipname.. Smily.. :)
And I still have no idea how to pronounce Lithuiaew. I mean, I think I'm on the right track but I can't get the end right. The "ew" confuses me to no end.. Oh well.
K chapter 10 . 1/12
I love this story so much. I can't exactly say why but it feels so unique. It's written in a style I feel I've never seen before. Love it. And I'm so excited! He's in his human form and the moment they officially meet like this is getting closer... Can't wait!
K chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Smaug makes me laugh so much, really. His personality is so funny to me. I think you capture him perfectly.
Also, I think I like the characters here more than in the films. I don't quite know what it is but to me you make them more likeable. Although I have to say I still have only ever seen like half of Desolation Of Smaug, so I can really only talk from my first impression and instinct.
K chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
So, I have never seen nor read The Hobbit or any of the Lord Of The Rings so I have actually no idea how this universe works or what characters are your own creation and what not. Alfrid? Taken from the AN I assume he is not your oc. But I gotta say the way you wrote him was absolutely great, his interaction with Smaug was quite interesting. I also freaking love Smaug in his human form, I laughed so hard at some of his thoughts. And oh god, he really has got it for Lil, hasn't he :D I'm so excited for when they meet again. Oh. And I love that she's a phoenix! Breathtakingly, beautifully AWESOME! ;)
K chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Did he... Did he just turn human? Oh wow.
K chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
So it happened once again. Up until today it never even occured to me to look for Smaug fanfiction but, well, here I am. And I gotta say I like this so far. I'm curious what it is about her and how you are gonna go about the M rating. And it's already starting! The little snippet of his dream was very promising xD Oh god.. Umm. Anyway! Again, I don't exactly know how I got here. How I even got the idea to search for Smaug stuff but.. Well, I guess one reason is Mr. Cucumberbum. I'm in this phase again right now.. Sherlock, Khan, .. and now I guess it's Smaug's turn. Oh well.
southernlove87 chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
Just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. Great stuff. This is my first smaug fic and I am not sure how I even came across it, but it is lovely!
LuxAeterna11 chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
I would say that this story is in my top favorite fics I have ever read out of ANY fandom. I can't believe that it took me so long to happen upon this story but I'm ECSTATIC that I did. It's INSANE how well and in character you write for Smaug. Outstanding read! Thank you for this!
Connie Hooper chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
That was he best Smaugxoc story I have ever read. Thank you so much for this adventure!
ScarletBreezes chapter 21 . 8/28/2015
AW! God I have really enjoyed this story! This was just amazing, and you're right there aren't many SmaugxOC out there (especially M rated) so thank you for writing this, its probably the best one out there and the best one I've read. It was amazing and I was so happy that they FINALLY did the deed! It was hot and more than I could ask for, they're so cute together. When I picture Smaug as a human, I picture him Benedict Cumberbatch's portrayal of Sherlock Holmes. Man, I love his voice. Anyways sorry for rambling but really, this was just some really good writing right here. I'm going to read your Star Trek fanfic after this because evil Benedict Cumberbatch - why not?!