Reviews for The Weight Of Guilt
Leslie E chapter 31 . 4/7
Glad you're back. This story is important!
debslmac chapter 31 . 4/6
snoopylover60 chapter 31 . 4/5
Oh wow!

Such a great story! :)
Mitzi1958 chapter 12 . 4/5
I am reading this fast, I like short chapters when it is a mystery and I am with you. I do not think he is ready. Why, because he is not talking about why he is so angry. What has happen to make him this way? Did his mother, father beat on him? Is it a chemical in balance? And I think he is going to get a big surprise as your story did not start coming to my email alerts until chapter 31 was posted today, so I know the surprise that is waiting on him. I can not wait to see if she is showing or not. I am in a dizzy since I can not understand why he is SOO hard on himself. Lots of men who beat their wives or God forbid their children blame them and not themselves and Edward is not doing that, so all and all he is a good person, just has a problem.
elizabeth bennette chapter 31 . 4/5
welcome back..hope things are well at your end.
sujari6 chapter 31 . 4/5
That went better than he expected.
JinxedBookaholic243 chapter 25 . 3/17
See, I love the theme you've chosen and I'm excited about the story. But, I have a problem with this one bit.
. .
It's not okay. Women are equally accountable for their actions. Shouldn't she apologize too? I'm not justifying what he did but Bella started being violent. Atleast his disorder is responsible for his outburst. What do you think?
chossa chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love ur story
chossa chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
I love this story good job when are you going to update hope it's soon
littlestir chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
I love this story update soon cant wait for more :)
sujari6 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
What a pity this happened just as the day started so well. Still that's the nature of IED. At least Bella didn't argue about leaving the room.
create3333 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
Poor guy. It seems to hit for no reason at all. Is it a chemical imbalance?

I love your story. Thank you for writing!
debslmac chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
MaryMary123 chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
Honestly I am not sure I would stay married to him. I am not sure I would continue this with him. He thinks he will hurt her again, that can be self full filling. I Think I would try and get over him. Baby will be a connection but I am guessing he will want someone to monitor that too. Sex well we need Rose to come and sit with us. No there is no relationship left with him. Someone you used to love and be married to. She has to grow up and realize he is damaged and might never be better.
sujari6 chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
He seems to be slowly making progress.