Reviews for The Weight Of Guilt
jk chapter 25 . 8/28
so he tackled her and yelled at her...and what bruised her arms...jesus get over it!
jk chapter 24 . 8/28
are you fucking kidding right now...chapter 24 and we get just a partial story and it really doesn't even sound that bad. women slap men all the time I don't get why their surprised when they get slapped back.
you don't hit someone without knowing theres a chance you'll get hit back!
jk chapter 16 . 8/28
god hes being fucking weird...he freaked out a few times then he hurt his wife one time...and by the way its fucking chapter 16 and we still don't know what happened that night! but now he acts like just anything will set him off...when that's not the case. I mean he panicks cause his wife hugs him...that's weird I get that he doesn't want to hurt her but fuck come on
Leslie E chapter 31 . 4/7
Glad you're back. This story is important!
debslmac chapter 31 . 4/6
snoopylover60 chapter 31 . 4/5
Oh wow!

Such a great story! :)
Mitzi1958 chapter 12 . 4/5
I am reading this fast, I like short chapters when it is a mystery and I am with you. I do not think he is ready. Why, because he is not talking about why he is so angry. What has happen to make him this way? Did his mother, father beat on him? Is it a chemical in balance? And I think he is going to get a big surprise as your story did not start coming to my email alerts until chapter 31 was posted today, so I know the surprise that is waiting on him. I can not wait to see if she is showing or not. I am in a dizzy since I can not understand why he is SOO hard on himself. Lots of men who beat their wives or God forbid their children blame them and not themselves and Edward is not doing that, so all and all he is a good person, just has a problem.
elizabeth bennette chapter 31 . 4/5
welcome back..hope things are well at your end.
sujari6 chapter 31 . 4/5
That went better than he expected.
JinxedBookaholic243 chapter 25 . 3/17
See, I love the theme you've chosen and I'm excited about the story. But, I have a problem with this one bit.
. .
It's not okay. Women are equally accountable for their actions. Shouldn't she apologize too? I'm not justifying what he did but Bella started being violent. Atleast his disorder is responsible for his outburst. What do you think?
chossa chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love ur story
chossa chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
I love this story good job when are you going to update hope it's soon
littlestir chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
I love this story update soon cant wait for more :)
sujari6 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
What a pity this happened just as the day started so well. Still that's the nature of IED. At least Bella didn't argue about leaving the room.
create3333 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
Poor guy. It seems to hit for no reason at all. Is it a chemical imbalance?

I love your story. Thank you for writing!