Reviews for The Weight Of Guilt
LolaTheSa chapter 27 . 2/7
I just wanna ask why this anger problem only occurs after their fight.

And i don't understand her. And what i am getting now is really. Edward is feeling guilty and thinking he needs this cause he is a man and hit a woman. That's wrong... so wrong, everyone snaps. Bella did NOT let up on him that night.

I think my past comments are ringing more sure with this chapter. The argument and the people 'helping' him with his anger are just making him more sensitive and insecure.

He doesn't need help, they need to make him understand that his wife kept pushing his buttons and even hit him that night. I don't know how i can stress this.

It's kinda getting annoying a little cause it's soo obvious and stuff.
TMart37 chapter 27 . 2/7
Quick clarification...he doesn't want them to live together until the BABY understands what a safe room is? That sounds like a lot of years apart. More like a separation. That will not confuse the child?
sujari6 chapter 27 . 2/7
I can see why she feels guilty.
MaryMary123 chapter 27 . 2/7
I get it .. I already said it does not excuse his actions but she should not have hit him. Men tend to hit back harder. My dad always said when you are angry walk away. Take a walk do something else with your feelings.
move on bella
debslmac chapter 27 . 2/7
Talking definitely helps
sujari6 chapter 26 . 2/6
Perhaps joint counselling might be useful.
MaryMary123 chapter 26 . 2/6
I am not saying much as I thought it would be best she left him. He is not really better yet and she has a Baby that she needs to protect, FIRST.
create3333 chapter 26 . 2/6
Good! Good progress!
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 25 . 2/5
Bella is a pathetic bitch, I mean common does she even think about her baby? All she thinks about is Edward coming back to her well or not. Edward knows he has a problem and she only thinks about him and everybody else can go die somewhere, even her baby. how come he wants to protect them and Bella doesn't even care about her safety or the baby's? Weird and not mother material
LolaTheSa chapter 19 . 2/4
To add to my last review. I think bella should be guilty too.
LolaTheSa chapter 25 . 2/4
I know what happened. Bella struck a deep nerve. Even i would have hit bella... I mean jeez... I know edward did sorta respond negative to her comments but dame. She did say them. I can't blame him really. Sometimes nerves just snap.
sujari6 chapter 25 . 2/4
He shouldn't have hit her but nor should she have hit him.
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 2/4
Cancel the house and just leave. She can not go on like this being pregnant. She has to move on with her life. She also has to learn to curb her mouth.
MaryMary123 chapter 24 . 2/4
It is not her fault that he hit her but she has to control her mouth as well. Don't hit someone and expect them not to hit you back. I don't hit my husband. He does not hit me.