Reviews for A Family Christmas
Labyrinth01 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
As usual, when you write a fic, you give us something to really sink our teeth in. Whether it be an involved procedural or an in depth bit of character development, you never shy away from rolling up your sleeves and putting a lot of time and effort into bringing in new characters, writing long chapters, and letting things get complicated. I really appreciate how much work you put in to your writing, and with each story you post, it gets better and better. This fic was a nice Christmas gift because it shows that our beloved Brenda has continued to grow after departing Major Crimes, and her life is far from boring even though she isn't leaning over dead bodies in the middle of the night any more. She is learning to value her family, and equally important, her relationship with Fritz. Thank you for a glimpse into Brenda's dynamic future. What a great gift you have us!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
What agree at story I loved it. What a great way to bring in Christmas with a story about Brenda and Fritz.

I loved it especially all the little discussions between Brenda and Fritz. I can just imagine them laying and talking loving each other a little more..
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Great story. Can't wait to read how things go when her brother arrives. Also interested in reading how fritz likes his gifts and what Brenda is getting. Will because go home or stay?

Again great story and what a treat for Christmas.
WickedBones chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Yay! I'm glad they found Becca! I can't wait to find out how she reacts to their talk.

Thank you for this chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
All I can say is that I love this story. It's different from the many stories I have read I like it..

Great job!
WickedBones chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is great! I really love the way you portrayed Jimmy and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
What a great surprise to open the site and find this new story. What a great story it is. I can't wait to read about Brenda and Fritz working a case together. It will be interesting to see what happens when her brother arrives. I love reading interactions between Brenda and her family.

Great early Christmas gift