Reviews for GUNDAMMIT!
Hellcat81 chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
this is the craziest gw i ever read. i swear. i had to laugh so hard at times at the most random things you put into that fic. no idea how you manage to produce such craziness. anyway, i had a lot of fun reading this. :D
Maskelle chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
My Friend Wolfje told me about this fic. And its so funny! I really love it and I'm already looking forward to reading your other fics!
Wolfje chapter 18 . 1/29/2007
whahahahahahahh! I just have one question... Fluffy lips? man, that weird! But now the gundams are moving and talking, why cant they just tell about the tiptoe mode? *wich had me falling of my chair with laughter, btw* Anyway... I really enjoyed reading this story and thank you for entertaining me *grins* Too bad they didnt use this in the GW series. heheheh.

X from Wolfje
dis is unsown chapter 18 . 8/16/2006
I demand more Deathscythe x Wing Zero hilarity!

Made them chibis. *snicker* It could be a continuation!
tyleet88 chapter 18 . 3/26/2006
that was funy ..I LMAO...good story
MajikkuNeko-Chan chapter 18 . 1/1/2006
you're evil onna. working us up like that and than leaving us hanging. It's injustice. Hey look at me talking like 'Fei when i'm supposed to be Duo. Oh Well. At least you warned us. Where the heck did you come up with the 'bubblewrap' thing, it's absoulutly rediculous, good job. My freind told me i couldn't read this without laughing, I took it as a chalenge. I Lost.

Oh well. Toodles
nix chapter 18 . 1/5/2005
_ lol!
some person chapter 18 . 12/31/2004
that is the funniest goshdidlly-dang fic i have ever read!i was up all night saying "1 more chapter couldnt hurt" until i finnished reading it
purgedforever chapter 18 . 12/29/2004
F'ecking Hilarious!

Love Melissa.
annakas chapter 18 . 8/17/2004
*snicker* This story was funny as hell. I loved it. Simply hilarious.
Shinu chapter 18 . 6/25/2004
that. was. hilarious. sick and disturbed, but hilarious none the less. im gonna go eat some strawberries while finding some more of your fix. Ja Ne! _

~Shinu
Haakapainizi chapter 18 . 2/27/2004
Wow, that was really good. It was lewd, contained relena bashing and had that Wurzles song about the combine harvester mentioned. It wouldn't have made sense if I hadn't heard the song before but since I had it was such a good comment.
Yira Heerai chapter 18 . 7/30/2003
Ahahaha. That was amusing. Why I didn't read it before, I'm not too sure. *ponders and then waves off the thought*

Anyway, I really liked it. - You're very amusing. *is being distracted by Gravitation song* Nani o shinji reba..*0*

*ahem* Anyway...good job on the story 0 I'll catch you around on soon enough I suppose..Ja!
kumo tires chapter 18 . 7/11/2003
AH! Been away for so long, and I can't believe how much i MISSED! AGH! You and your damn "cliffhangers" XD Damn, that was funny, had my cracking up like CRAZY behind the screen. Hilde's idea was...ingenius XD Gah, i love all reactions and the characters, when they angsted, I angsted...sort of *rolls* Ah, need to catch up on your fics (summer project #1 XD); Hei-ying's back from the dead! Angst boy! o

btw, your ending leaves much for the imagination _~
Calliston chapter 18 . 7/7/2003
Great stuff! A very good way to get some stress relief. Lotsa comedy and a good story line.

YOu did have a few mix-ups in your grammar. You forgot to add the right suffixes for some words. Still, other than that, thumbs up for originality.